Jabari Parker & Mormons

Jabari Parker Mormons - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th Jan, 2013 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Jabari Parker & Mormons
Post Date: 1st May, 2012 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jabari Parker & Mormons

Jabari Parker & Mormons

LDS basketball star Jabari Parker moves into No. 1 prospect status [..] The interesting thing I learned over the weekend, not directly from Parker, but from those who know him, is that he has not ruled out serving a two-year LDS Church mission. Ref. Source 6

Jabari Parker & Mormons
Jabari Parker & Mormons (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2012 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Parker Jabari

Mormon On Sports illustrated

Sports Illustrated rarely produces a cover story on a high school athlete, but when it comes to 17-year-old prep basketball sensation Jabari Parker, the venerable national publication couldn't resist. Ref. Source 3

Jabari Parker & Mormons
Jabari Parker & Mormons (Hover)

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2012 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Jabari Parker & Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Jabari Parker uncertain of mission

Parker, who is Mormon and will turn 18 in March, had planned on attending college for at least one year, then deciding whether to go on a mission or enter the NBA draft. Parker told Sports Illustrated he was torn between heading on a mission and his dream of playing in the NBA. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2012 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Jabari Parker to speak at Salt Lake devotional during BYU recruiting trip

One of the top high school basketball players in the nation and his family are hoping to reach out. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2012 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

BYU Basketball: Jabari chooses Duke over BYU, Mich. St., others (+video)

Jabari Parker committed to Duke, choosing the Blue Devils over BYU, Florida, Michigan State and Stanford. Ref. Source 6

21st Dec, 2012 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Jabari Parker & Mormons

international QUOTE
"I decided I wanted to play for someone I admired, someone that could help me reach my basketball goals and my long-term goals,"

Now if that isn't a slap in the face for BYU I don't know what is, but he is right and Mormons should not be disappointed in him for that decision. He wants to make a basketball career not a Mormon career.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2012 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Jabari Parker & Mormons

Jabari Parker reacts to heavy Twitter criticism with class (+video)

Shortly after Jabari Parker announced his decision, Twitter lit up. Not all of the reaction was good. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2013 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Jabari Parker & Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies

Jabari Parker found a Mormon connection at Duke

Jabari Parker and his family found a religious connection at Duke before Parker committed to play there. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jabari Parker & Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,