Facebook Stock - Page 2 of 7

Facebook reported a quarterly revenue increase - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jul, 2012 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
FB Stock Prediction
Facebook Stock Related Information to Facebook Stock
20th May, 2012 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Facebook Stock - Page 2

Maybe the stock will flop and that will make me laugh because I think the whole Facebook thing is exaggerated and overrated. I mean there were loads of sites doing pretty much the same thing before Facebook got popular.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2012 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Stock Facebook

I will be looking out to see how Facebook stocks go tomorrow. The market isn't very good right now because of the issues in Europe so it was a bad time for them to bring out their stock.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

20th May, 2012 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Facebook Stock History & Civil Business Politics

What Facebook is rallying on is their international presence so they saw their stock zooming because it would be more than just US traders looking for Facebook assets.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

Post Date: 21st May, 2012 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Stock Facebook

Facebook shares crash below IPO

After going public on Friday at $38 a share and peaking at $42, Facebook stock fell below its offering price on Monday and is now trading at $34 a share. On Friday, Glenn warned that the record setting $110 billion valuation of Facebook by JP Morgan Chase was a scam. Glenn senses something very wrong with the way the Facebook IPO unfolded, and the ties between Facebook, JP Morgan, and the White House make it all the more alarming. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 23rd May, 2012 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Stock Facebook

Facebook shares tank, call for review

Facebook's shares fell sharply again overnight and two top US financial regulators called for a review of the circumstances surrounding its troubled initial public offering last week. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 23rd May, 2012 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Facebook Stock

Facebook Sued

Shareholders sue Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, number of banks alleging information was concealed ahead of IPO. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2012 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Facebook Stock - Page 2

Facebook stock continues to flop. Naive stock holders who bought in at a high price probably have Mark on their 'I hat you' list.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2012 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Facebook Stock Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Facebook reported a quarterly revenue increase of 32%, beating analyst expectations.

The earnings report is the first for Facebook since its rocky initial public offering. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Facebook Stock

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,