Singles Corner

Singles Corner - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 9th Jan, 2005 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Love is in the air?
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2004 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Singles Corner

Do you use our Singles Corner? If so what do you think about it, would you like to see more, if so, what? Do you think there should be a board for Singles in general besides those from Trinidad & Tobago or who are LDS?

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2004 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Corner Singles

I don't really "use" the singles corner, because there isn't much there to use, frankly. I visit once in a while to check on things, but that's about it.

I don't really know what could be added. We aren't really a "single's site," per se, but a discussion forum. Most singles using the internet are not used to that, and don't understand how things work here.

A different section for "other" singles, besides T&T and LDS, might be useful to attract other singles. But again, they might have the same reaction our other singles do and not understand our main purpose here (which is not dating).

In my opinion, of course.
Roz

13th Aug, 2004 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Singles Corner Feedback & FAQ News Community

Those are some good points and I guess most singles want to do everything in secret hence they shy from discussion. However, I thought that if someone was really interested in getting to know someone else that they would find a forum ideal since it allows you to get a glimpse of the way the person thinks by the way they post. We did think about putting up a general singles section, but we weren't sure what kind of theme and rules that should be there. I once thought of starting a snail mail board for users that still like the old fashion way.

13th Aug, 2004 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Corner Singles

what kind of theme and rules that should be there.

I don't know about a theme, but certainly the same rules should apply as do in the existing boards.

Personally, I don't really care for all the arrow-pierced hearts, cupids, pink and red colors, and "foo-foo" flowers. Modern, clean colors, not too cluttered.

"A better way to get to know someone new: Discuss current events, real-life situations, and explore ideas with other intelligent singles, in a safe, moderated environment."

I know, I know... it's a bit much. undecided.gif

13th Aug, 2004 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Corner Singles

Sorry what I meant by theme is what would we call it since there is already a LDS and T&T Singles board. International Singles? It may be hard to get the LDS and T&T Singles from starting to post there too.

9th Jan, 2005 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Singles Corner

Should there be any focus on singles again? I noticed that since the closure of the Singles boards we rarely have anyone announcing that they are 'single and looking'. We also have an actual page for Singles, but I am not sure anyone even observes it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Singles Corner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,