Introduction Of Myself

Introduction Myself - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 8th Jul, 2004 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2004 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Of Myself
A Friend

Introduction Of Myself

Good day, lads and lasses, I have been asked to post an introduction of myself. I hereby consider it done as I am all lost for words

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2004 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Myself Introduction

Is that how you usually introduce yourself? If you analyze your statements you will see in no part is there an 'introduction', feel free to reply with the mission you served in, where you are from and so on as that is what this section would require.

8th Jul, 2004 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Introduction Of Myself Studies Doctrine Mormon

Welcome to the Forum, holmboe! We really aren't so difficult to figure out -- we just like to get to know our new members smile.gif Please do read the FAQs and update your profile. We welcome your positive participation here, and look forward to future posts... when you are not so lost for words biggrin.gif !!

Welcome, and enjoy.
Roz

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2004 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Introduction Of Myself
A Friend

Myself Introduction

Welcome to the Forum Holmboe. Goodness, if you don't have many words in you how are we going to get to know you? Maybe you just need to test the waters a bit, do you think?

Take a look around, be sure to read the rules, they may sound a bit strict, but they work wonderfully in keeping the Forum going and keeping everything and everyone on an even keel and friendly basis.

We are a very friendly and curious lot, and diverse. Don't be too shy, jump in and post your thoughts and feelings. We really don't bite. Sometimes we may growl a little tongue.gif

Welcome, and I am looking forward to your posts.

Arna

> TOPIC: Introduction Of Myself

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,