Push Girls

Push Girls - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

TV Series
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2012 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Push Girls

"Push Girls" Shows Respect for People With Disabilities

Life in a wheelchair is not as awful as you might think. Last night, the Sundance Channel premiered Push Girls, a new reality series about four women in wheelchairs. All of them have spinal cord injuries at various levels, three from car accidents, one from a ruptured blood clot in her spinal cord.

I watched the first episode online here yesterday afternoon. I wouldn't exactly call it family-friendly television - maybe it will get better, but as for the first episode, one of the girls talks openly about an on-again-off-again s-xual relationship (yes, we can still have sex and get pregnant) she's in with a man and then the cameras follow her to a club on a date with another woman - but I"m excited about this series, nonetheless. It's great not because it shows the challenges that those of us in wheelchairs face, but for showing what we"re still capable of and how life can still be enjoyed post-injury. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Girls Push

Push Girls

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "Push Girls" then please give us your review?

Push Girls
Push Girls (Hover)

> TOPIC: Push Girls

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,