Superman Vs The Elite

Superman Elite - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 10th Jul, 2015 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2012 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Superman Vs The Elite

Superman vs The Elite

What is your review for the entertainment value of the animated movie called, "Superman vs The Elite"?

Superman Vs The Elite
Superman Vs The Elite (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2012 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Elite Vs Superman

Superman's effectiveness as a super hero comes into question when a new group of super powerful crusaders, known as "The Elite" appear on the scene, led by British public identity hero Manchester Black. As super heroes, the Elite know no bounds, and are more than willing to kill, even on a massive scale, to stop villainy-putting them on a collision course with the ever-ethical and decidedly non-lethal Man of Steel.

24th Jun, 2012 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Superman Vs The Elite Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Superman vs the Elite is a fantastic interpretation of how Superman would react to terrorists. There is lots of hitting America for wanting to kill people because they are terrorists so this animation is highly political. One new thing is the level of violence... There is some gore and people do die.

25th Jun, 2012 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Elite Vs Superman

I haven't seen this one but I'm surprised you said it has gore in it. What is the rating on this animation... I'm surprised DC even allowed that.

10th Jul, 2015 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Elite Vs Superman

The gore is comic book in nature. Still the plot does get a bit dark and does a good job of pointing out the risks of uncontrolled power. I'm not a big fan of the animation, most of the DCAU work is better in my opinion, but still it is definitely worth the time to watch.

> TOPIC: Superman Vs The Elite

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,