Favorite Local Snack

Favorite Local Snack - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Nov, 2006 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Favorite Local Snack

What do you like to eat the most from our array of local snacks? You know what I mean: Corn Curls, Chee-zees, honey roasted nuts, Kiss cakes, Jub-Jub, etc.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2004 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Snack Local Favorite

Growing up in Trinidad, I was a very big fan of Red Mango. I remember buying a piece at the local stand almost every day and going through the day with those red fingers from the coloring. If you were looking more for local packaged snacks, Corn Curls were my favorite. A close second was Cheese Balls. Do they even have those anymore? drool.gif

16th Jul, 2004 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Local Snack Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I like Spicy Cheese Dino Bytes believe it or not, then I like red plums and cherries, channa and the granola packs. Actually I prefer Trinidadian snacks to anywhere else simply because there is more variety. Yes, Corn Curls and Cheese Balls are available and in various brands.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2004 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Favorite Local Snack
A Friend

Snack Local Favorite

My favorite trinidadian snacks are: doubles, kurma, polorie, and jubjub.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Favorite Local Snack
A Friend

Snack Local Favorite

I love kurma, tambrind ball especially, and i know this isn't much of a snack but I've been longing for some Cream soda soft drink......yummy ! I do get but it just doesn't taste as great ! biggrin.gif

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2005 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Local Snack
A Friend

Favorite Local Snack

Ok... I'm thousands of miles away, but I am seriously craving the bake and shark that I had while visiting Maracas Bay. There was a public beach and across the street from that, there was a free standing restaurant (painted red and white) with some outdoor tables that had the most incredible bake and shark that we tried anywhere in Trinidad. Now, being pregnant and all, I told my husband that I had a craving for it and if he didn't get it for me he'd get a sty in his eye! laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Local Snack
A Friend

Favorite Local Snack

I know it's not a snack but it's a side dish. curry mango. I absolutely love it. I have been wanting some for the longest time. I live in the US and its hard to get out here. But I could snack on that.

15th Nov, 2006 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Local Snack Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I like the peppery channa (although lately they kind of overdo it with the pepper!), I also like the Kiss muffins and the one called "goodie".

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Favorite Local Snack

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,