Chocolate! - Page 3 of 5

I love milk chocolate above all else. I remember - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Aug, 2005 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: Your favorite kind of chocolate is...
  Dark       50.00%
  Milk       36.67%
  White       6.67%
  Flavored       6.67%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Don't you just love it?
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2004 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Chocolate!
A Friend

Chocolate! - Page 3

Dove Dark Chocolate is THE best dark chocolate, so right on, NightHawk! Mmm... The best is during Valentines day when they sell those heart shaped Dove Chocolates with inspirational sayings in the wrapper.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2005 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

Chocolate!
A Friend

Chocolate

Dark chocolate for me too. Love it. My favorite chocolates are See's dark chocolates, especially with fruit centers, like lemon, raspberry, and strawberry. I only eat those occasionally, though. They are very rich. My favorite store-bought candy bar containing chocolate is a Snicker's candy bar, and I also like the Dove dark chocolates. I have had chocolates from Switzerland before, and they also did not contain as much wax as the US chocolate tends to contain. They were so smooth and creamy, melt in your mouth chocolates. Yum!

Post Date: 18th May, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate!
A Friend

Chocolate! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh
I like chocolate so muchhhhhhhhhhh.
I like dark chocolate. Can eat it all day. Especially Toblerone and Lindt. Lindt more.
The other name of chocolate is the meal of God. Did u know about it?

19th May, 2005 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Chocolate

I love all types of chocolates milk especailly but I do have a thing for Ferrero Rocherro & dark chocolate and Hawaiian chocolates with madademia nuts and Whittakers peanut slabs and almond choc

Post Date: 27th May, 2005 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Chocolate!
A Friend

Chocolate

Dark chocolate is my preference. Green & Blacks especially is very intense. Personally cannot stand Belgium chocolate or equiv. Tastes fatty,plastic and bland.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2005 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Chocolate!
A Friend

Chocolate!

My favorite kind of chocolate would have to be milk chocolate, white chocolate's okay sometimes, and dark chocolate only tastes good if I'm really in the mood for it. But milk chocolate I always love.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jun, 2005 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Chocolate! - Page 3

I noticed that since I came to Argentina (a month ago) I have developed a taste for chocolate smile.gif I do not know if it is because of the weather but I find myself going often to eat something with chocolate on it. My favourite is the white one.

1st Aug, 2005 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Chocolate! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

I love milk chocolate above all else. I remember around Christmas time, for a couple years straight, I ate a whole Nestle pure milk chocolate bar (those huge ones) all by myself and all in one go! Now that's heaven! That's because no one in my family likes plain chocolate so there wasn't any fighting. Personally I hate nuts, wafers, crisps etc in my chocolate. Lindt is the best I've tasted so far though I must admit my experience with chocolate is somewhat limited. I'm vegetarian and that includes no eggs or egg-containing products. Can you imagine the disappointment when you read the ingredients on a real good-looking piece of chocolate?*sigh* The pain! The dilemma! cry.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Chocolate!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,