Chocolate! - Page 4 of 5

I like dark chocolate, but I have never refused - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Oct, 2006 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: Your favorite kind of chocolate is...
  Dark       50.00%
  Milk       36.67%
  White       6.67%
  Flavored       6.67%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Don't you just love it?
27th Jul, 2006 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate! - Page 4

Most of all, I love milk chocolate, especially made by Cadbury's !
Somehow, they seem to have the edge on making a creamier chocolate than all the other manufacturers.
I also love Lindt milk chocolate, I think it reminds me of when I was little, and every Easter apart from the hundreds of Easter eggs that we used to get, we always looked forward to receiving the Lindt, packet of chocolate shaped rabbits or Kittens. I make sure my kids still get their packet for Easter, and one for me! laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2006 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
You all may think I'm nuts but I'm not crazy about two things: chocolate or ice-cream.

I think that has changed somewhat now that you have two children? You seem to have a stronger desire for chocolate, especially in the form of cake.

Another glorious combination that makes you appreciate chocolate is in the form of hot fudge. Chocolate and hot fudge are guaranteed addictions.

28th Jul, 2006 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Chocolate! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hot fudge! Delightful! I haven't had hot fudge in ages. Thanks for reminding me, JB, what a great treat that is.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2006 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate!
A Friend

Page 4 Chocolate

You guys need to shush! Why do I even read this thread? Chocolate in all forms is my kryptonite.

The only kind I don't overdo is fudge like people make at Christmas. One piece of that and I'm done.

I like it all. Brownies, dark chocolate, chocolate shakes, cakes, pudding ... I'll even chow down on those waxy chocolate sprinkles that look like mouse droppings.

29th Jul, 2006 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Chocolate

Warning: Danger Ahead

To all my 'chocoholics' out there including the Member above me... I dedicate the following attachment to you. Now go out and make the chocolate makers rich!

Chocolate!
Chocolate! (Hover)

29th Jul, 2006 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Chocolate!

Yum. I'm surprised at the results of the poll. I thought I was unique in liking dark chocolate best. My family and friends seem to prefer milk chocolate. I especially love dark chocolate with fruit, as in chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate cherries, or orange sticks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2006 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Chocolate! - Page 4

Valla, you are not alone, you are part of the force, how else do you think I maintain my tan?

DianeC sent me some chocolate syrup in a bottle that hardens to a crunch when you add it to something very cold like ice cream. This is yet another perfect example of how chocolate can make one both addicted and fat!

There is a 'Cookies and Creme' chocolate bar that came out some years ago that has a mixture of white and dark chocolate - it is fantastic!

27th Oct, 2006 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

I like dark chocolate, but I have never refused white or milky chocolate, I love chocolate. I think that most delicious chocolate bar is "Lion", but I have not tasted all of them, so now is "Lion", who knows what will be next wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Chocolate!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,