Chocolate! - Page 2 of 5

Dark chocolate, for sure. Or, possibly milk - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2004 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: Your favorite kind of chocolate is...
  Dark       50.00%
  Milk       36.67%
  White       6.67%
  Flavored       6.67%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Don't you just love it?
29th Jul, 2004 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Chocolate! - Page 2

Dark chocolate -- Dove's... Cadbury... See's... Ethel M's... Ghirardelli's ... Mmmmmmm!! I don't really eat that much chocolate so when I do, I prefer it to be something really special and not just an "off the shelf" thing at the grocery. A treat, instead of a "snack" if that makes any sense.

Roz

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2004 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate

Ooh chocolate, my ultimate comfort food. I love any kind of chocolate and I'll take it anyway I can get it, in bar form or in my coffee. From Hershey kisses to Symphony bars, from cake to ice cream, I love it all. My favorite candy bar is Twix, I just think chocolate and caramel belong together. It cheers me up when I'm down and calms my nerves. The creamiest chocolate is Cadbury, give me a Carmello bar and I'm happy. Oh yeah, I love Chocolate. biggrin.gif One of my favorite movies is Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Okay, I'll be humming The Candy Man all day now. wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate!
A Friend

Chocolate! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Ooh chocolate, my ultimate comfort food. I love any kind of chocolate and I'll take it anyway I can get it, in bar form or in my coffee. From Hershey kisses to Symphony bars, from cake to ice cream, I love it all.

I take anything chocolate, too. I prefer having hot chocolate over coffee every morning. I always have to have my hot Chocolate Mocha from Ghirardelli. I start my day with it. With candy bars, I like Cadbury's whole nut, Toblerone - the darker the better and Hershey's with almonds.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate!
A Friend

Page 2 Chocolate

I agree with you kimsh as far as the different kinds of chocolate, I'd have to say that I really like milk chocolate the best, though white chocolate and dark chocolate are alwayz a welcome as well. I guess it depends on what I feel like for that day. like right now, white chocolate with some chocolate milk sounds good to me right now.
anything chocolate is RAD! I'll eat it, then again, I eat almost everything anyway, but chocolate has a special reserve in my heart for it! I'd have to say that my favorite chocolate candy bar would be the Snickers bar, with 1000 Grand a close second. This is making me hungry! oh, and ice cream and cake.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate!
A Friend

Chocolate

It's gotta be the Dark Chocolate for me. It's a lot richer than milk chocolate and wow... There is just no describing the sensation of dark chocolate.... I like the occasional white chocolate myself, but after a while it gets TOO sweet and I have to switch back to the dark stuff.

26th Nov, 2004 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Chocolate!

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 27-Jul 04, 3:42 PM)
You all may think I'm nuts but I'm not crazy about two things: chocolate or ice-cream. I mean I don't hate it wink.gif but not something that I go crazy about. I like chocolate cake a lot though! wink.gif I don't like when the chocolate is the dark, dark one kind of bitter...yuck...I don't like that one. I love Nesquik too smile.gif

Exact same thing for me. I hate all strong foods, like these candy bars that are loaded with chocolate, caramel, peanuts... yuck tongue.gif

If I'm eating chocolate it would only be the milk chocolate, and if I eat ice cream, it will probably be vanilla or some fruit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2004 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Chocolate! - Page 2

Milk chocolate for sure. Watchamacallit - not sure about spelling - is the best candybar ever.

27th Nov, 2004 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Chocolate! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Dark chocolate, for sure. Or, possibly milk chocolate. Depends on the brand and nationality that the chocolate comes from.

I love Dove Dark Chocolate. I think it is the very best chocolate made in the US. However, I almost lust after Alpenmilch, either Milka or Ritter Sport.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Chocolate!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,