If You Were Filthy Rich...

If Filthy Rich - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 7th Nov, 2014 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

If,Were Filthy Rich,,,
13th Jun, 2012 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

If you were filthy rich will you do this?

If You Were Filthy Rich... (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2012 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Rich Filthy You If

Besides being a waste that's just nasty to think about. I could never do that no matter how rich I became there are so many people that can be fed with that money!

13th Jul, 2012 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

If You Were Filthy Rich... Gallery Forum International

undecided.gif If I were filthy rich I will be looking for some very soft toilet paper like everyone else, I doubt I would even think up something so silly as to use one dollar bills to clean my behind!

13th Jul, 2012 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Rich Filthy You If

That is so nasty! Do you imagine all these people in public touching those 1 dollar bills? That can make you sick! tongue.gif

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2013 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rich Filthy You If

Most likely, yes. Also I would use 100 bills to start my cigars or fireplace, between others.

7th Nov, 2014 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

I could never do something like that because I understand the value of money I also understand how so many in the world have none of it and this will be on the level of sacrilegious.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: If You Were Filthy Rich...

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,