Royal Castle In Trinidad And Tobago

Royal Castle Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Royal Castle Deals The first dine in / take out restaurant in Trinidad and Tobago. How does it stack up compared to the other chicken based commercial restaurants operating here? Do you support local or go for what your taste requires?
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2012 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I can say that I am glad that in Trinidad and Tobago we have our own fast food chain and I hope it would make it in the International scene.

I am wondering what Trinidadians love about our own local Fast Food chain of companies.

I love the taste of the chicken that I can really say is very much unique to our home.

Plus their fries are gloriously unique as well.

So tell me what do you love about Royal Castle (RC) Anyway?

Let's hear from others out there.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2012 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Castle Royal

Strange I thought we had a topic on this but maybe we overlooked the Royal because so much focus on KFC and now Japs. Yes, you're right Royal is great but they driving their prices up like KFC and so they'll lose out. I doubt they will go international unless you're talking about just within the Caribbean.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2012 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Royal Castle In Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Actually No. I would not like to see them just be Caribbean based but go international. It would put our X on the international scene.

Yes I agree their prices need to be cut down somewhat but their food is still great nonetheless.

15th Jun, 2012 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

I used to like Royal Castle a lot but their pieces have gotten smaller and the service just isn't there. When I go in an establishment I should feel welcomed and like my dollar is appreciated. If I wanted street treatment I would of gone by a doubles stand. That's why I stick with KFC.

22nd Jun, 2012 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

For the time I tried Royal castle snack pack, I liked it. Plus at that time the prices were quite low, 9 dollars for a snack pack was pretty good, but now it's like 13, 15 dollars?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Jun, 2012 - 8:18pm

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Say what? Are you from actually Trinidad if I may kindly ask. They cost more now though

The issue has been that there must be a price capping and a price ceiling on goods and services in this Trinidad.

It seems some of the blame can be with inflationary pressure and at other times it is with the company itself setting its prices. undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: IToldYou on 22nd Jun, 2012 - 10:07pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jun, 2012 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Royal Castle Trinidad Tobago

I guess the prices are higher now, that's why there is not much people in Royal Castle in St.James and other areas!

Rather off topic, but...
I was born from abroad, but I grew up here.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Royal Castle Trinidad Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

According to Royal Castle's official website: "Royal Castle was incorporated in Trinidad and Tobago in 1968 and set up as the first local fast food restaurant with both dine in and take out facilities entailing only twelve (12) employees." Ref. Source 2

Royal Castle In Trinidad And Tobago (Hover)

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Royal Castle In Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,