Afventure

Afventure - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jul, 2004 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Afventure
A Friend

Afventure

well my name is mikel saelee im 15 n i lke juss kikint it n music is like my life n everynow n then i like 2 play rpg games...well das my intro biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Afventure

Welcome to the forum!

You may wish to use the spell checker or do not use slang - this way everyone can understand you.

So you want to be part of our RPG worlds eh? We have the RPG medieval, RPG, Love & Life Bytes and RPG Future Earth. To be part of the RPG group you must be a junior member, this requires no less than 30 constructive posts on our forum. This helps to gauge those who are serious about being here and those that are just 'jokers'. The Member Wars section does not require you to be in the RPG group and you can start your own RPG scenarios there if you wish.

Here are a few tips: (You should be 16 years and over - so play is at a mature level)

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'Profile' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer the questions, and save it!

After that you need to become part of the forum by posting messages. Select 'SiteMap' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards and features. Select a board that is interesting for you and then a message within that board to reply to... share your thoughts and already people will get to know you after your first post. You can always click on 'Help' in top menu to get all of this explained in vivid detail. For more on RPG gaming you should check the board called, 'The World of Medieval' and read the rules and FAQ. Have fun!

> TOPIC: Afventure

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,