Captain America - Page 2 of 2

Yeah too flamboyant, but that's the - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2023 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 4th May, 2008 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Captain America
A Friend

Captain America - Page 2

Bucky as Captain America is much better than anything I thought they could have done with the character. I really like Ed Brubaker's writing, he writes his arcs amazingly. For anyone who has read the new Cap comics you probably know what I mean. Bucky is slowly making the transformation into Captain America and it makes for a real character.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2008 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

America Captain

For images related to Captain America (including some Wallpapers) See Here.

16th Oct, 2010 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Captain America Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I never saw the big deal about Captain America. He is just a stylized universal soldier but he isn't that 'super'. His costume did not give that 'soldier' look either. They should have made him more GIJoe-ish.

27th Jul, 2011 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Page 2 America Captain

I didn't want to reply in the movie thread about Captain America so I looked for this one. I mostly wanted to comment on his costume. Its nice and all and typical colors for a superhero but does it really go along with being a super soldier? he should have had a more military looking uniform don't you think?

16th Oct, 2011 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

America Captain

Captain America was a bit longer than I thought it would be. Some parts were purposely extended but the main actors were all good. I was surprised to see the Nazi Schmidt being played by that guy from the Matrix that acted the part of Mr. Smith.

17th Oct, 2011 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Captain America

Captain America was totally cool I can't wait to see what he does in his new costume in the Avengers. I didn't mind that it was long because it was all history. How did they get the smaller version of Roger in the beginning of the movie?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2012 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Captain America - Page 2

Captain America Comics - 70th Anniversary Edition - Timely Comics introduces a new hero for a new decade, the man called Captain America! The Wonder Serum creates a Super Soldier to save society and win the war! Plus: Satan's Murder Mob! Schickegruber's Sinister Saboteurs! J. Edgar's Gorgeous G-Girls! Ancient enigmas and modern miracles, and the mysterious life and death of the Red Skull! With a special guest appearance by the president of the United States!

Captain America
Captain America (Hover)

22nd Sep, 2023 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Captain America Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Yeah too flamboyant, but that's the point, to incite patriotism to promote the american to join the warfare, your basic propaganda to paint them as good and the one they fight are demon incarnate, but as other also said captain america don't look like super soldier it lack military uniform feel to it but the movie somehow can pull that feel of military uniform to me maybe its because its not a tight fit suit and the military belt surrounding it manage to give that feel to me. Also I don't agree with his speech to tony stark in avenger it feel hypocritical of him as a person that use serum to gain that ability, without that he won't even be allowed to join the military.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Captain America

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,