Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Once Time Mexico - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jul, 2004 - 1:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Has anyone checked out 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico' yet?  It stars Antonio Banderas as a mariachi-musician gunslinger and Depp as a sleazy CIA agent.  It looks like it will be pretty good.  If anyone has seen it, if you would please post a review on it here.  Thanks  :)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2003 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mexico Time Upon Once

Could Be Better.. I thought that the movie wasn't as good at the preview made it out to be. I was disappointed.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once Upon a Time in Mexico Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yea I was afraid that the movie trailers made it look better than what it actually was going to be. I'll rent it on DVD and check it out. That way, I'll only be out a few dollars for the rental fee.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2004 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mexico Time Upon Once

I saw it and didn't like the plot much. I would have thought it was an awful movie if it didn't have Johnny Depp in it. He's the only reason I kinda liked the movie.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2004 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mexico Time Upon Once

I finally got to check out the movie the other night. I really liked it, except for some of the excessive violence in it. I thought that Johnny Depp and Antonio Bendaras did a really good job in it. I would like to have this movie in my collection of DVD's only for the simple fact that this movie is part three in a series of movies. Desparado is one of the movies in the series as well.

22nd Feb, 2004 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

I watched it last night. I thought it was not nearly as good as Desperado which was the 2nd movie in the trilogy (El Mariachi was the first).

I found this movie to be very disjointed, jumping about without a lot of continuity. The story was OK, but that was about it.

NightHawk

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2004 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Once Upon Time Mexico

I enjoyed this movie and would be interested in seeing the first of the trilogy 'El Mariachi'. When was that movie released, and is Antonio Banderas in it as well?

17th Jul, 2004 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Once Upon Time Mexico Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Antonio Banderas is not in El Mariachi. I have only seen a small piece of it.

The local Blockbuster has this movie on the flip side of Desperado.

> TOPIC: Once Upon a Time in Mexico

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,