The Flash

The Flash - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A character who has one prime power: speed Key Comic Thread
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

The Flash

A man that can do things really fast. Sometimes you have to wonder why humans make variants of things so much - is it just to sell more stuff? Superman for instance is already fast, strong, and so on, but they create a new superhero and limit him to one power that a character like Superman has. What is your review of the character known as 'The Flash'.

THE FLASH
Original Medium: Comic books
Published by: DC Comics
First Appeared: 1956
Creators: Julius Schwartz and Carmine Infantino
Ref. https://www.toonopedia.com/flash2.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

The Flash
A Friend

Flash The

I like Flash for the attitude he brings to the JLA. Speed may be his only power but that can be used well. It always seems that he is faster than Superman, I don't know if this is true cause I've never realy researched it, but I'm sure someone else could tell me.
I don't realy like Flash alone, but hes great with the JLA.

19th Jul, 2004 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

The Flash Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

The following site lists it in detail, it seems they have had to race quite often:
https://www.hyperborea.org/flash/races.html

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

The Flash
A Friend

Flash The

Thanks a bunch that cleared things up, if Flash is faster than Superman its only by a small margin. I think that I would still like Flash better than Superman even if he was slower, because to me Superman is too powerful... >_><_<

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

The Flash
A Friend

Flash The

Superman is cool but I like Flash's attitude more then Supermans. Special with JLA, he's pretty awesome teamed up and all. smile.gif

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

The Flash
A Friend

The Flash

I still think that the speed power is under-rated. Imagine somebody with a sword having that kind of speed. He will chop anything and anybody in one second without resistance. Running around to form a tornado seems so stupid. The real superpower of flash is in deed his sarcasm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

The Flash
A Friend

The Flash

I think flash is fairly cool as a super hero. Not as cool aside from the JLA, but cool none the less. I could do so much more if I had super speed, and not be found out. He is an under rated and under appreciated hero, and so is his super power.

25th Jul, 2009 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

The Flash Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Super speed is the best. No matter how powerful a character is you could escape fast or reach there before they could do anything. Maybe the Flash's power hasn't really been considered as much as the others because he kind of behaves like immature.

> TOPIC: The Flash

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,