The Joker

The Joker - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Truly a joker or one of the best villans ever known?
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

The Joker

The Joker has been one of the greatest rivals Batman ever had, but was he all that he all that 'funny' or simply a mastermind trapped in a chemically altered body? What is your review?

COMIC Below:
What happens when Gotham's Clown Prince of Crime discovers a thousand-year-old relic that will make him invincible? Unfortunately, Batman is about to find out! Be there for the first meeting between two of comics' greatest madmen, as the Joker and the Mask join forces (literally) to give the Dark Knight a run for his money! Don't miss out on the mayhem! Co-published with DC Comics.

The Joker
The Joker (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

The Joker
A Friend

Joker The

The Joker is a great villian, I was always under the impression that he was insane though. Did Batman ever kill him? I guess I never realy read that much to know if he did or not. I guess that he did not.

19th Jul, 2004 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

The Joker UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

According to one site: The Joker himself was electrocuted in the battle, and couldn't possibly be alive, yet there was one called, 'The Return of Joker', possibly someone taking over Joker's mask?
Ref. tvtome.com

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

The Joker
A Friend

Joker The

Well I guess every villains got to die sometime... But its probably true that someone else took up his mask, I mean what would Batman be like without the Joker?

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2004 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

The Joker
A Friend

Joker The

In 'The Return of Joker' it was the real Joker. He use a small device to store a copy of is memory and surgically implanted it to robin. He use robin body has is own until Batman destroy it.

12th Mar, 2005 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

The Joker

I think the Joker finding and using The Mask was a bit too much. I will agree that The Joker was the best villain ever, and was truly a mastermind and Batman's equal. This is saying a lot as Batman has been considered one of the smartest superheros ever. The chemical alteration to Joker's body was just a way to give the mastermind a funny looking face.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

The Joker
A Friend

The Joker

I agree, Joker meets the Mask was a bit much. But the character himself is classic. The original Joker was much more maniacal and evil than todays Batman series has him. I have seen a couple of the new batmans and seen that they have made the Joker truly evil again. That makes him one wicked villain.

25th Jul, 2008 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

The Joker Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

The Joker is like the leader of villanry if you noticed his role in the underground he never takes orders from anyone.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Joker

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,