Turn On The Radio - Page 2 of 2

I used to listen to the radio during my university - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Apr, 2020 - 7:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How often do you listent to the radio?
  All my up hours       23.08%
  Only when at work       0.00%
  Only when driving in the car       46.15%
  Everyday       0.00%
  Once a week       7.69%
  Once a month       0.00%
  Almost never       23.08%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Do you listen to it?
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio
A Friend

Turn On The Radio - Page 2

For music, I prefer to listen music online than from over the radio. I have my Yahoo Launchcast on all day as my background music. I kinda don't like listening dj's talking when I want to hear music especially during morning. Most of our local stations here tend to like talking all morning so I choose online where I customize my music.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio
A Friend

Radio The Turn

When I'm driving in my car I listen to Christian Rock, Air One station. On my alarm clock the radio is set to 1970's rock music, it help wake me up faster.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2004 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio
A Friend

Turn On The Radio Sports & Fashion Music Movies

i get to listen to Air 1 at work and while i drive in the car...other than that i don't really listen to the radio.

AIR 1 ROCKS!

24th Sep, 2006 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Radio The Turn

I only listen to the radio while in my car. I listen to 94.1 KODJ which is 60's and 70's oldies. Sometimes for a change of pace I'll listen to pop or comtemporary.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio
A Friend

Radio The Turn

Considering the fact that music is an important factor in my life, I listen to it quite often. I listen to the radio when I can. I also listen to Yahoo Launchcast and we have Dish satellite so I listen to it on there too. I don't really listen to just one or another. It depends on the day and what is going on. Sometimes it ranges from Mozart to George Strait and other days it ranges from the 20's to current music.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2007 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio
A Friend

Turn On The Radio

I have read through these and it confirms to me that in any group there are diverse likes and dislikes. Me, I listen to music my whole waking time.
I listen to almost everything, except Rap and Punk. Though I can find myself listening to one or two artist of those genre as well.
Radio. That medium has been expanding for me over the last five to six years. I used to tune into one radio station and stick with it. Mainly because where I lived we only had a choice of three at best.
Then cd's came along and I tuned out radio except when driving. Then streaming radio over the internet changed that again. Also the ability to burn CD's made custom choices for driving, allow me to abandon radio as is generically known, obsolete.
Several years ago our AM stations went FM. I tuned back in and the burned CD's went to storage again. Still at home I listen to a wide variety of stations, such as WOLFFM and Virgin radio. As well, Launchcast custom radio feed is played when I am unable to choose. Well the advent of satellite radio changed things in my truck. I listen to a variety of pop stations. But tend to go to the 70's, 80's and 90's classic rock music. Generally I try to find the station with the fewest ads and talking.
There is the long answer. Short answer: I have music playing where ever I can and most often it is radio.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2020 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Turn The Radio - Page 2

I don't really listen to the radio anymore. When I was a teenager, I would use cassette tapes and record certain songs. Sometimes when I'm in the car, I will for some background noise, but usually I put on a podcast or my own music through my phone.

17th Apr, 2020 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

Turn The Radio Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I used to listen to the radio during my university while I did cooking, cleaning, etc, now I do youtube conferences and talks.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Turn On The Radio

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,