Sierra Newbold Murder Case

Sierra Newbold Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Nov, 2014 - 1:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Sierra Newbold Case Solved West Jordan Utah 6 year old girl assaulted and then murdered. Terry Lee Black aged 41 was arrested and charged with aggravated murder, child kidnapping and rape of a child.
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2012 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

"There is obviously a predator out there that is a monster, that has murdered a child," Diamond said. "Is this predator targeting other children? I have no idea at this point.""There is obviously a predator out there that is a monster, that has murdered a child," Diamond said. "Is this predator targeting other children? I have no idea at this point." Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2012 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Newbold Sierra

I have to stop reading these things... They make me so upset just thinking about the poor little girl suffering under the hands of some monster. I hope they catch him.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2012 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Sierra Newbold Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Neighbor who attended church with family charged with killing Sierra Newbold

SALT LAKE CITY - Good police work, some lucky breaks, a strong hunch and possibly even divine intervention led to police arresting a man in connection with the death of 6-year-old Sierra Newbold. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2012 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Sierra Newbold's family thanks police, asks for privacy

The family of 6-year-old Sierra Newbold said they are "still trying to comprehend and reconcile" what happened. Ref. Source 9

Sierra Newbold Murder Case (Hover)

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2012 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Charges: Man accused of killing West Jordan girl sexually abused neighbor

New charges have been filed against the man accused of killing 6-year-old Sierra Newbold of West Jordan in June. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2014 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Community rallies around family of slain West Jordan girl, Sierra Newbold

The family of 6-year-old Sierra Newbold, will have their house remodeled thanks to the generous donations. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2014 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

West Jordan playground to be named for 6-year-old murder victim

A new playground will be named after a 6-year-old girl who was kidnapped, raped and killed nearly two years ago. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2014 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Sierra Newbold Murder Case Politics Business Civil & History

West Jordan man accused of killing 6-year-old says judge is biased

A man accused of raping and killing a 6-year-old West Jordan girl says the judge in his case is biased. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sierra Newbold Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,