Alan Miller - Jesus Christ

Alan Miller Jesus Christ - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 15th Aug, 2016 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Alan Miller,Jesus Christ Former Jehovah Witness now Jesus in Australia
5th Jul, 2012 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about Alan Miller's claim to be Jesus Christ and his girlfriend being the former Mary Magdeline?

Alan Miller - Jesus Christ (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2012 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Christ Jesus Miller Alan

I probably never heard of him because he is in Australia but it all sounds nuts like another David Koresh episode. I hope it does not turn out that way.

10th Jul, 2012 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Alan Miller - Jesus Christ Beliefs Religious General

I don't know if Mr. Miller is a former Jehovah's Witness or not, it does however bring up an interesting question. What makes a former Jehovah's Witness?

1.) They can voluntarily withdraw from us, which can mean one or both of the following verses apply.

international QUOTE (Bible)
(1 John 2:18, 19) . . .Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as YOU have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us. But [they went out] that it might be shown up that not all are of our sort.

2.) They can be disfellowshipped Because of not living up to Bible standards.

international QUOTE (Bible)
(1 Corinthians 5:9-13) 9 In my letter I wrote YOU to quit mixing in company with fornicators, 10 not [meaning] entirely with the fornicators of this world or the greedy persons and extortioners or idolaters. Otherwise, YOU would actually have to get out of the world. 11 But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. 12 For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do YOU not judge those inside, 13 while God judges those outside? "Remove the wicked [man] from among yourselves. . .

13th Jul, 2012 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Christ Jesus Miller Alan

Here is some news coverage about him and his girlfriend:

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2016 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Christ Jesus Miller Alan

This guy really thinks he's Jesus

THE first thing that strikes you about "Jesus" is not his heavenly glow, good looks or piety. It's his broad Australian accent. Ref. Source 8j.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Technically, according to the Christian belief, everybody is children of God. Therefore he is just one of many. So he is as much a son of God as the beggar on the street and the politician at the pulpit.

That is his issue. If people want to believe is story then they are welcome to do so. Especially if it helps those people to find meaning in their lives and it helps them to take care of others, but this is where my issue comes in…

He keeps preaching about the soul and the relationship with God and yet, it is my understanding from the time I was a Bible reader, that Jesus did not really talk about the soul, but rather the relationship between people. By improving your relationship and treating other people with respect. This seems to be an important message that is going missing.

Also, I am not aware that Jesus ever referred t himself as the reincarnation of an ancient being. He just said that he was a/the son of God. So referring to himself as Jesus just make the whole thing unbelievable. That is of course if Jesus did not refer to himself by some ancient name and it was just never recorded. We will never know seeing as youtube did not exist back then…

I am not mocking religion and I apologize if it comes across that way. I am just fed up with people taking advantage of the emotions of others. People are always scared especially in times of uncertainty and this person has seen a gap in the market. Perhaps he truly believes it, and perhaps he truly is and I am just a cynical man by nature, but luckily we have medication for dementia today..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Alan Miller Jesus Christ

It is my understanding that many will come wanting people to believe that he or she is the second coming. I do not believe that they are or will be the second coming. I think that when the second coming comes along everyone on earth will know of it. IT is not going to be a quiet affair at all. The fact that not many know of this guy with the internet and everything else shows that he is just another false prophet. I hope that he learns and works to get his followers into the right frame of mind for the second coming.

> TOPIC: Alan Miller - Jesus Christ

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,