A.F.C Asian Cup 2004

A F C Asian Cup 2004 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Aug, 2004 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
21st Jul, 2004 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A.F.C Asian Cup 2004

Well, here we have another football tournament, this time focusing on the Asian Federation. The Asian Cup has been held since 1956 and this year is being held in China. There are 4 groups with 4 teams each vying for supremacy and bragging rights. Below is a link to the offical Asian Cup site for those who are interested. No televised games that I can see, maybe someone on the forum can give us some info if they are able to see the matches. Korea Republic are the favorites in this tournament, although we all know favorites and rankings go out the door once the footballers hit the field.

https://www.asiancup2004.com/en/

Some results from today:
China 5 - Indonesia 0
Bahrain 1 - Qatar 1

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 21st Jul, 2004 - 8:03pm

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2004 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Cup Asian AFC

I have never kept up with Asian football, but I guess with the recent World Cup vistory of the Koreans that it is becoming more popular. I will wage that the same Koreans will come out victors in this.

29th Jul, 2004 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A.F.C Asian Cup 2004 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well the Group rounds are over and the Final 8 teams have been set. They are as follows:

China vs Iraq
Korea Republic vs Iran
Uzbekistan vs Bahrain
Japan vs Jordan

The biggest non-show from this group of 8 were the Saudi's who finished dead last in their group. Pick your winners from the final 8 if you will. I think an Iraq - Iran matchup somewhere down the road would be intriguing!

1st Aug, 2004 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Cup Asian AFC

In what can only be described as a shocker, Iran defeated Korea Republic 4-3 yesterday and in doing so advanced to the semi-finals of the Asian Cup. In other results, China defeated Iraq 3-0, Bahrain over Uzbekistan 2-2 regulation, 4-3 on penalties and Japan over Jordan 1-1 in regulation 4-3 in penalties. The Semi-finals, minus favorites Korea are as follows:

China vs Iran
Bahrain vs Japan

Both games will be on Aug 3, with the third place game Aug 6 and the Final on Aug 7. Stay tuned.

1st Aug, 2004 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Cup Asian AFC

Amazing, I guess the shape of football is changing globally. Could it be that the various football styles are no longer 'secret' and everyone knows what the other may do to win?

3rd Aug, 2004 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

A.F.C Asian Cup 2004

Well, the finals in the 2004 Asian Cup is now set. Here were the semifinal results:

China 1 - Iran 1 China wins 4-3 on penalties
Japan 4 - Bahrain 3

Pretty close games, so the disparity between the top and bottom teams does not seem to be that much. The final will be as follows:

China vs Japan

Clash of the East!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2004 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A.F.C Asian Cup 2004

What a match up, especially because when everyone thinks of the far east they always think of Japan and China, well at least I do wink.gif I am behind China.

7th Aug, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A.F.C Asian Cup 2004 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Well the Japanese won 3-1, but the second goal was done Maradona style wink.gif Yep, the player hit the ball into the net with his hand. This drove the Chinese players and fans crazy to the point that the Japanese fans were not able to leave the stadium until it was clear of the Chinese. Wow, I thought Liverpool and Manchester was bad.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: A.F.C Asian Cup 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,