Jehovah Witnesses & Sex

Jehovah Witnesses Sex - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 4th Oct, 2021 - 5:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2012 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Jehovah Witnesses & Sex

Jehovah Witnesses & Sex

Name: Marshall

Comments:I was watching a documentary that said in 1966-1972 the Jehovah's Witnesses came out with very stringent laws governing how and what could go on in the sex lives of couples, is there any truth to that?

8th Jul, 2012 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Sex and Witnesses Jehovah

I don't know the history of this within the Jehovah faith but I'm not astonished by this either. I think its a very controlling religion with so many rules and regulations so for them to dictate rules on this seems a normal thing for them.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2015 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jehovah Witnesses & Sex Beliefs Religious General

Former Jehovah's Witness Takes on Church Over Sex Abuse Allegations

Candace Conti says the church failed to protect her from a... Ref. Source 9

23rd Mar, 2015 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

This is not unique to any particular religion. Sex offenders like to prey on those looking for comfort and then carefully lure them in for even worst abuse.

28th Apr, 2015 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Cases like this take away the illusion of spiritual because both the appointed and the church are in gross error in allowing predators to be 'chosen' to lead the flock. The reality is they're all just men with the same desires, even base / criminal desires of any other deviant guy - nothing special about them.

4th Oct, 2021 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Jehovah Witnesses & Sex

It is a very controlling religion. I don't know if that is true. But I would not be surprised.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Jehovah Witnesses & Sex

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,