ReneeisXena Introduction

Reneeisxena Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Sep, 2004 - 1:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2004 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 243
Flag Posts: 271
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 25

ReneeisXena Introduction

Hi, my name is Renee and I'm 48. I am married and work at Target. I joined this forum mostly out of curiousity and perhaps to try out the RPG, eventually. I like the fact that this forum is strickly moderated. I belong to others that are not and posters are allowed to insult and get down right rude to other members. I do hope to make friends here. I want to get to know everyone. Thank you for allowing me to join and I promise never to give you reason to regret that. america.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 23rd Jul, 2004 - 3:59pm
Signature: Renee - Battle On!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2004 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction ReneeisXena

Hi Renee, thanks for posting your introductory message and welcome to the forum! We are glad that you decided to join our family and look forward to your posts around the forum. Posting messages is a good way for others to get to know you better, and you will find that there are many topics here for you to discuss. Be sure to check here for information and suggestions on using the forum. Also be sure to check the Member Map and add your location if you wish, so others can see where you are from. Welcome again and enjoy the forum!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2004 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

ReneeisXena Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

ReneeisXena, Hi welcome aboard! smile.gif I am glad you like our forum so far. We have a nice community with nice people on it. Make yourself at home, feel free to join our discussions. I look forward reading your messages. I'm LDS_forever, an Argentinian living in the Caribbean.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2004 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction ReneeisXena

Welcome to the Forum, ReneeisXena! Glad to have you here! Glad to see you've updated your profile, and hope you've looked around a bit. Yes, we do strictly moderate, and that is for everyone's benefit. Nice to hear appreciation for it smile.gif

Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions. We welcome your positive participation here, and look forward to your posts.

welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2004 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction ReneeisXena

What a brilliant intro, I wish some of our new members could take into consideration the same things you have found quite easily all on your own.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2004 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

ReneeisXena Introduction

Renee -- I was saddened to read about your mom's health problems over the weekend. I do hope she's improving!

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2004 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 243
Flag Posts: 271
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 25

ReneeisXena Introduction

Thanks for the concern Farseer. She is doing much better today. She went to the doctor and he found that she has an infection in her stomach, which is easy to remedy. As for her asthma attack well the doctor thinks it was more of a panic attack and has prescribed a mild sedative for when she gets another one. I am going to try to teach her some relaxation techniques so that she doesn't need to rely on pills.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 23rd Jul, 2004 - 3:59pm
Signature: Renee - Battle On!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2004 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

ReneeisXena Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Glad to hear she's doing better! Thanks for the update smile.gif Has she had panic attacks before?

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: ReneeisXena Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,