Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 8 of 11

Both of you can start in the Kamdrogh game - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2012 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
General Thread for anyone wanting to have a RPG player character in Dungeons & Dragons with Oliron as DM
17th Sep, 2012 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 8

Character: Gunter Elliak
Player: EvolTwin
Fighter lvl1
human
zeruel chaotic good
hp: 11
Str. 15
dex. 17
con. 13
int. 14
wis. 13
cha. 12

climb = 4
handle animal = 3
intimidate = 3
speak language 2 +
swim = 4
tumble = 5
use rope = 5

Crossbow, light 1d8 (1)
Bolts (10) (4)
Longsword 1d8 (1)
Scale Mail +4 (1)
Shield, large, steel +2 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Candle (10) (1)
Flask (3) (1)
Flint/steel (1)
Lamp 1lb (1)
Oil 1lb (2)
Pouch, belt 3lb (1)
Rope (50ft) 5lb (1)
Torch 1lb (2)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Whetstone 1lb (1)
Traveler's outfit 5lb (1)

armor proficiency light
armor proficiency medium
armor proficiency heavy
dodge
martial weapon proficiency
quick draw
shield proficiency
simple weapon proficiency
tower shield proficiency
weapon focus

Common
Dwarven
Elven

18gp,4sp

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry, it took me so long everyone... First I lost my original character and then after I finally made a new one I couldnt figure out how to post it correctly.. Everytime I tried to copy it it showed up blank... Anyway, I just basically had to manually input the info so here... Did I miss anything?

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2012 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Everything looks good EvolTwin (you need AC though), your character is approved and ready for game-play.

Feel free to converse with your fellow players or myself in this thread. The Kamdrogh game thread is now open to you as well. Post character thoughts and actions there when ready, welcome.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 17th Sep, 2012 - 6:34pm

17th Sep, 2012 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Orilon, do you know which scenario I will join? Anyway I forgot to add the languages that my character says:

Languages:
Goblin
Giant
Common

17th Sep, 2012 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

..wow.. Sorry about that...here it is...

base attk. Bonus =1
fortitude 2 + 1 =3
refllex 0 + 3 =3
will 0 + 1 =1
initiative 3 + =3
melee 1 + 2 =3
ranged 1 + 3 =4
a/c 3 + 10 + 6 =19

... Oh and is there a time frame or "Turnaround time" as I've been reading about in this game? I mean to say, how often does anything get posted for the games?

18th Sep, 2012 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Felipe sorry for the delay, your ability score modifiers do affect certain aspects of your character. I'll list the basic ones: Your str. Adds a +4 to your attack and damage rolls. Your dex. Adds a +2 to your AC, ranged attack rolls, and reflex saving throw. Your int. Gives you 2 additional languages and 16 skill points (you can figure out what you want there) you can choose class skills or pay twice as many points for a cross class skill. Your wis. Gives a +1 to will saves. Also as a fighter you get a +2 to fort saves.
The only other thing I'm looking at is you have no armour. At the very least start with hide armour. That will put your AC at 18 with your shield and 16 without. Your characters max hp is 10.
There are a few other thing we will probably have to over later but are simple and basic. Once you sort out the stuff above we are ready to go, thank you.

EvolTwin I'm trying to keep the turnaround at 4 days. Then I try and "Nudge" the party in some direction. I keep others posts in mind when updating.

18th Sep, 2012 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

..Thank you Oliron, I guess I will just have to look for a decent spot to "Write" myself in. I think that's what I've been seeing other players do (unless you have a more preferred method)...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2012 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 8

I re-posted back some parts of the ability scores when they are fixed and I also put the AC and the HP.

Ability scores:

Strength: 18
Dexterity: 15
Constitution: 11
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 15
HP: 10
AC: 18

In what scenario I will start?

20th Sep, 2012 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Both of you can start in the Kamdrogh game whenever you're ready. I had tried to nudge the party along with an npc but everyone is still in town. Now is a good time to introduce your characters into the party, while they are still in town.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.