Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 10 of 11

Felipe, you should first roll for your initiative - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Oct, 2012 - 9:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
General Thread for anyone wanting to have a RPG player character in Dungeons & Dragons with Oliron as DM
5th Oct, 2012 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 10

Felipe, I like your idea of a party leader. Personally, I would vote for Icon or Wowbagger since they are in the game since the beginning. A question: where can I find the character sheets of Wowbagger and Dremich? I didn't see them here

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2012 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

I think you can find those characters in the Dungeons & Dragons missing ships characters thread. Avan and Asthelion are on the first page. I'm pretty sure Wowbager's character is in there somewhere as well.

9th Oct, 2012 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron, sorry for trying your patience once more with my questions. When we roll for something (for instance my last Spot check) should we add to the result bonuses or penalties that we are aware of (for instance the -2 I added because of the 25 feet distance)? Or, since you are the only one having a full understanding of the real situation, better if we roll the basic result leaving to you all the eventual adjustments? Thank you in advance for your attention.

9th Oct, 2012 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

It's probably better if you just give the basic rolls. I do like the added information though, so if you want to continue to put that in the post too that works for me.

Also please don't worry about asking questions, I don't mind answering them at all.
smile.gif

I want to apologize to everyone for my recent posts if they are lacking. I have been juggling some things and been busy.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Oct, 2012 - 10:46pm

11th Oct, 2012 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Wheeew, guys, what a debut! Even the first d6 for damage was a sound 6! I'm using the [..] online dice roller and at first I thought it was a bug so, after getting these results, I rolled a few more times to check but everything looked ok. Now I have to elaborate on the effect of this first lucky shot on Matteo's future behaviour. A 6 in wisdom cannot be just ignored. Scary.

11th Oct, 2012 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

Excuse me, Oliron, sorry to interrupt you, I wanted to know how to roll the member wars combat dice because Dungeons & Dragons have a different system of how to use the dice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Oct, 2012 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 10

Sorry for not posting, I had a pretty crazy weekend but I'm back. Using the dice is explained in one of the help threads. I'm not really sure how to answer your question, sorry.

15th Oct, 2012 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Felipe, you should first roll for your initiative (1 d20 + your dexterity bonus). Initiative is very important since it will let the gm know in which order characters will act during combat. For instance: if your initiative is 9 and my initiative is 12 and we both attack the same enemy, I will attack first and if I kill the enemy your attack will not have a target anymore (or will target another enemy if more than one creature is present and in your reach). Or maybe you want to drink an healing potion but an enemy has an higher initiative than yours, he can kill you before you drink the potion.

After initiative, you roll for the attack: melee attack requires 1 d20 + your base attack bonus + your strenght bonus (if you get 20 with the die is always a hit, 1 is always a miss). You may want to roll for damage also, just in case you hit (the gm will let you know if you hit because you don`t know the AC of the enemy). To roll damage you roll your weapon die (every weapon uses different dice so you have to check on the manual to know which one you will use) + your strenght bonus.

I hope you were asking about this. Actually this is all covered on the online documentation accessible from the buttons on top of the Member Wars page. I wanted to answer you earlier but I'm having serious problems with my connection.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.