Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 11 of 11

This game has not been active since 2012. - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jul, 2013 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
General Thread for anyone wanting to have a RPG player character in Dungeons & Dragons with Oliron as DM
15th Oct, 2012 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 11

My character doesn't have a base attack bonus, so could I just roll the dice like this?

Roll the dice 1 d20 + Strength bonus.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 15th Oct, 2012 - 8:29pm

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2012 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron, if it isn't too much to ask, could we move the game along? I think it's safe to assume Avan goes in alone (if Asthelion doesn't have an action) while everyone listens to his order and stays back about 100 ft.

Felipe, yes that is correct, then you would roll for damage which it specified in what weapon you carry and add your Strength to that too. You said you pull out your sword, which is a Greatsword (2-handed 2D6 damage, crit x3), so you don't get your shield's bonus to AC (Armor class, the number that enemies want to roll above to hit you), but you get an extra half of your strength to damage.

So you would roll and write:

Greatsword Attack (+4): 22 [for example if you had rolled an 18.]
Damage (2D6 + 6): 13 [for example if you had rolled a 7.]

27th Oct, 2012 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So, if anybody has a different idea please post it. If nobody says anything, we assume the following: since the tunnel is only big enough for one man at a time to enter we will form a row. Avan will scout in front, backed by the halfling with the dogs (if they also come inside). Next is Felipe. I'll be the last one, holding the torch so also Felipe can see. We need a party order, specially in dungeons. If not, is like playing solo.

28th Oct, 2012 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

I agree with you above, also if wowbagger and dremich decide to post, I think their characters, Ziminar and Asthelion should be behind the halfling. In battle however, Avan would have stated, that he will take a ranged position.

28th Oct, 2012 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Hub Players Olirons Dragons and Dungeons

I don't know, looks like they vanished. Wowbagger could still appear but I think that Dremich quit already. There's still that save versus poison roll pending. As for you, don't stay too far in front mate. We form a row so it'll be not so quick for us coming to your aid.

8th Jul, 2013 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

Are you still taking characters? I would like to join your Role-playing Game if possible? Also would you make me a character? I'm not very good at that part.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2013 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub - Page 11

I'm pretty sure that this game has died, sorry about that. Though I am not he Dungeon Master and don't know if he will continue.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2013 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

This game has not been active since 2012. I'm going to close this thread to avoid further confusion. Please look here for more role-playing games: Role-Playing Games (RPG) & Adventure.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Oliron's Players Hub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.