Where Are You Now? - Page 2 of 2

I am currently in Middlesex County,New Jersey - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Sep, 2005 - 1:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Where Are You Now?
A Friend

Where Are You Now? - Page 2

I live in the Bay Area in California. My husband lives here and I moved in with him to start our life together. I like living here but starting new frienships is kind of the hard part. I already meet a couple friends but since we just started getting to know each other, i still kinda miss old friends and family. I would like to maybe pay them a visit more often, not really move back there. I like the weather here for the most part. I think this is the best part of California where the weather doesn't get too hot during the summer and doesn't get too cold during the winter.

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2004 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Now You Where

I live in SE lower Michigan. It is usually very warm and humid in the summer, quite cold and humid in the winter. However, the countryside is beautiful.

I moved here because I was hired by one of the Big Three automakers.

I would much rather be in the West. If I could find work, I would want most to be in SE Idaho, possibly in central Utah or in Montana. But there really isn't much in the way of manufacturing in any of those areas.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Where Are You Now?
A Friend

Where Are You Now? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I live in kern county in southern california, but i go to school (and live there for 8 months out of the year) in LA county (in southern california), so i do feel the heat like you do farseer....

GO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIANS AND BAY AREANS (heh) !!!

though today isn't that bad, only 97 right now and it's almost noon...so we'll see...

19th Aug, 2004 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Now You Where

I live in a small city 26 miles due east of Boston. My family is from New England. I grew up in New Hampshire.

New England states are small so anywhere in New England could equal the size of most states in the west or mid-west. Probably even south. Anyway, I live here because of family. I would like to live in a warm climate someplace not too expensive when I retire in another 25 years laugh.gif

My family roots go back at least to the late 1700's in Maine, late 1600's in New Hampshire and early 1800's in Massachusetts so I am definately a native New Englander.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2004 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Where Are You Now?
A Friend

Now You Where

Thought I should update my own "Where Are You Now?"

I got married 25 August 2004 and I am now in Arizona. Casa Grande to be exact.
This is where the husband lives, works ~ thus I needed to move here.

Big, big difference from the Oregon Coast. I am trying to get used to the monochromatic beige interspersed with a little green of trees and the cotton fields.
I also am trying to get used to the smell of the sand and dust.

Go outside and take a deep breath, smell your invironment ~ going from the wet, rich, pungent earthy smell of Shore Pines, wet wood and soil, grass and the aromatic flowers that I had hanging on my porch to the dry, dusty hot desert is quite a change.

I will adapt ~ I desire it, and I know that I can do it. I don't walk fast or spend a lot of time outdoors ~ I did buy sunscreen right off the bat, and when we are going to be "in town", I put it on. No way is this 'Pale Face' going to get sunburned! or sunstroke!

13th Sep, 2004 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Where Are You Now?

I live in Alexandria, Minnesota. It's 132 miles from the Twin Cities and 219 from Rochester. I was born here and except for 10 years, when I lived in Sauk Centre 26 miles southeast of here, I've lived here all my life. I love this place. The weather can have some extremes, 100+ in the summer and -20 in the winter. The only other place I could imagine living is in the UK, perhaps somewhere near Wigan where my husband is from. I suppose if I were to get a fantastic job I would live just about anywhere, as long as I have my family beside me it really doesn't matter where I live.

Reconcile Edited: ReneeisXena on 13th Sep, 2004 - 3:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2005 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Where Are You Now?
A Friend

Where You Now - Page 2

I am currently in Middlesex County,New Jersey about 6 miles east of Princeton. I was born,however in Moscow and have lived in Philadelphia and Morrisville,Pennsylvania before I moved to the town I am now in.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Where Are You Now?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,