Richard G. Scott - Page 2 of 2

Elder Scott's funeral is scheduled - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th Sep, 2015 - 4:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Mormon Apostle
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2015 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Richard G. Scott - Page 2

Elder Richard G. Scott, a leader of the LDS Church, released from the hospital

After five nights in the hospital, Elder Richard G. Scott was released Tuesday afternoon. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Scott G Richard

Elder Richard G. Scott Dies at Age 86

Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints died Tuesday at 1:45 p.m. MDT from causes incident to age, while surrounded by his family at his home in Salt Lake City. He was 86. Ref. Source 1m

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Richard G. Scott
A Friend

Richard G. Scott Studies Doctrine Mormon

It is hard to refute a man who loves so deeply the Savior, Jesus Christ and his fellow man. When Elder Scott spoke, he spoke in a manner that I always felt loved.

With his passing, occurs the need to call 3 new Apostles. In my 40 years of life and to my knowledge, this will be the first time that 3 Apostles have been called in the same conference.

President Monson, his counselors, and the remaining twelve have much to prepare for, as conference is less than two weeks away.

Thank you Elder Scott for you loving and valiant service. Till We Meet Again.

22nd Sep, 2015 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Scott G Richard

One of the few Brethren I always anticipated listening to at Conference. Now all I have is the memories, may he 'rest in peace', although he is likely doing more work over there I'm sure.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Richard G. Scott
A Friend

Scott G Richard

I think this will be a time for our faith to be tested.

Three new Apostles called this October conference, likely Brethren that we have rubbed shoulders with in the past. The Church grows bigger and the membership grows closer together.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Richard G. Scott

Elder Scott welcomed one last visit from President Monson, apostles, family

Elder Richard G. Scott's youngest son told of one last visit from President Monson in Elder Scott's final hours. Ref. Source 7v

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Richard G. Scott
A Friend

Richard G. Scott - Page 2

Elder Scott's funeral is scheduled for this Monday, September 28, 2015, at 11:00 a.m. MST. It is open to the public and will be held at the Tabernacle at Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Richard G. Scott

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,