Big

Big - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2004 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Jul, 2004 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Big

Did anyone see the Discovery show Big when they were admitted into the Guiness(sp?) Book of World records? They had the biggest crane/claw game. It was so huge that one of the prizes was a bike! Now that's what I call BIG! laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2004 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Big

I havent watched the show but I have seen the previews, and there seems to be a lot of interesting concepts. I just visited their website and saw the claw game you mentioned. I also saw a giant popcorn popper which was 23 feet high; that's a lot of popcorn!!!

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Big
A Friend

Big UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Dang! that's a hugs popcorn machine...the ultimate party thrower machine!

a bike eh? that would be pretty sweet to play, though i'm betting it'd cost more than just $.25 cents to play??? tongue.gif

3rd Sep, 2004 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Big

The most recent show had the biggest clipper, you know the kind people use to cut hair with. The one they made was so big they attached it to a backhoe and used it to trim some orange tree. Oh and it made the Guiness book too!

> TOPIC: Big

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,