Posting Style? - Page 3 of 3

Usually my posts are to the point. I do toss - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 24th Jul, 2008 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
17th May, 2008 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Posting Style? - Page 3

Actually, I was willing to live with the dots, but then when I read in one of your Posts (now edited) that you hate the 15 word requirement and added "geez" on the end to it as though what you had to say was more important than our policy I just could not let that go. This Community is set up in such a way to allow CONSTRUCTIVE Discussion, if you could not make 15 words in a reply then it most likely meant that what you had to say was not important enough. Granted everyone has a 'style', but that style must never override the respect that must be shown to our policy - ask any Member that has been here awhile, no one is ever bigger than our policy, myself included.

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2008 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Style Posting

Hey it's cool about my tangent remark about forum policy. It was just a little joke, that's all. It wasn't meant to undermine or in any way cause or be cause to dismantling of said forum rules.
I'll keep those remarks out my posts next time.

Rather off topic, but...
Oh one more thing JB, the thing is my situation to me is just further example or information or proof of the overall human rights climate that exists here in Trinidad as made a reality through the decisions of the government and or upper class citizens of this country and also as a result of the indifferent attitude of the general public who live here.
It's not for sympathy, it's for empathy and for the purposes of satisfying the need to communicate as much information as possible, I mean I don't know who's reading these forums. There maybe someone who actually has a job pertaining to these issues who needs this information. That person would actually be in less of a need to meet with me after reading my posts, which is a great thing if he/she is interested in doing that job quietly.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the same subject matter and does not develop into another Topic.

18th May, 2008 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Posting Style? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Bushimdim, you know what the problem is here? It is a problem that exists amongst MOST of the new people who join this Community, and that is they do not read. You were asked to read our Constructive Posting Policy, if you had read it, even now, then you would not be posting this, you would not have used your full name when you joined, I wouldn't have to follow-up with these Posts, and Persephone wouldn't have to edit your posts. That is the underlying problem. Do me a favor and read the Policy, no really, read it, it may open your mind to the whole point of this Community.

To Begin --> Constructive Posting Policy

Now to address your problem more specifically, as I have said before in one of your other Posts, you mentioned your problem once, twice, three times fine, but you make every Topic you post in go back to the problems you face - that is a no-no! I think you may need a blog, in fact a blog is probably the best thing you can have to vent.

Rather off topic, but...
We do offer Blogs here, check the Compare page to see what you have to do to get one.

18th May, 2008 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Style Posting

I am likely most prone to adding a physical action in a post or prattling a little to long. Making a short post with large volume of informations is my weakness.

24th Jul, 2008 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Style Posting

Usually my posts are to the point. I do toss in a bit of wry humor as appropriate now and then. If I am offering my opinion based upon experience I say so. If it is based upon hearsay or something I have read I try to quote the source. If appropriate I also try to find an authoritative source to back up my opinion. Sometimes I can ramble and I do not answer posts just for the counts. If I have nothing constructive to say I will let it be - for now. I have been known to toss in a smilie now and then cool.gif .

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Posting Style?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,