Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 17 of 25

Asthelion, who had been quiet for some time, - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2012 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 25 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG
For Kamdrogh players characters only with Oliron as DM
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2012 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 17

After travelling through the woods for several hours and picking up a new member, the halfling finally points us into the direction of the lair.
Ziminar is eager to fight some centipedes and with that help the city of Kamdrogh.

The new member, Quasar, acts very surprised or even scared when he notices what the halfling is pointing at.
Ziminar thinks the team should make sure that Quasar is up to the fight, otherwise he might end up putting the whole team in danger.
We must be able to rely on him in combat.

Ziminar turns towards Quasar and says:
"We are hunting centipedes.
If you wish not to fight them, for whatever reason, it is no problem.
But if you do wish to participate we must be sure that you can handle yourself in combat.
That is reason why Avan here asked you about your skills.
With all due respect, trinkets and little tricks won't scare them centipedes I'm afraid.
So maybe you can elaborate a bit on your skills?
I hope you won't be offend by our questions.
"

Out of character: ok, I'm back in business.
It seems to me that I'm in a totally different time zone than you guys are.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2012 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Hearing these last words Matteo starts smiling. Slowly, the smile widens until he bursts in a soundy laugh. "I used more than one name in the past, noble knight", says trying to compose himself,"But Coward has never been one of them. I thought it was set already: if I help I get my share, if not just pretend I never joined". "Mmmmh...", he thinks, "These centifules, whatever they are, must be wealthy creatures if even heavy armored royal guards hunt for their riches. Is getting interesting".

4th Oct, 2012 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In Character:: Felipe now have another feeling, it is not right, he says to Quasar, "I am hunting for centipedes because I haven't worked for a long time because of traveling and I needed a job to get more gold pieces".

Out of Character:: Who is the leader for this Kamdrogh game?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 4th Oct, 2012 - 6:42pm

5th Oct, 2012 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Page 17 RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Matteo seems confused. He lowers his cloak's hood and scratching his head he looks at his companions with a puzzled expression. "I know nothing about these people", he thinks, "Maybe I did or said something considered offensive for this culture". Then, giving voice to his thoughts:"My apologies if I offended You in any way" says. "My father was a merchant, that's why I offered You a deal: put me to the test, if You are not satisfied no need to pay me".

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2012 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Ziminar says: "Let the battle against the centipedes be the test. If you die, you failed and there won't be any need to pay you.
Just make sure you don't put any of the others in danger when the battle goes sour.
But you seem like someone who can handle himself in battle.
So if the rest of the party agrees with me, let's stop talking before we give away our position to the centipedes and nullify our advantage of surprise and first strike."
Ziminar further explains the concept of the deal and the fact that the halfling is a mercenary who showed us the nest.

Out of character: How big is the tunnel? Can we stand in it and walk side by side or do we have to crouch and maybe smoke them out first?

5th Oct, 2012 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

GM note: It is difficult to tell the exact size in comparison to your own from this distance. You will have to get much closer to see exactly what your dealing with.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2012 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 17

In Character:: Felipe says to Peasant, "I agree", he looks at Avan and Asthelion to see what they say if they agree or not. He is thinking if Quasar is hiding something.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Oct, 2012 - 7:57pm

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2012 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Asthelion, who had been quiet for some time, sees that someone is going to have to scout the entrance to this cave... A rogue doesn't get his earnings through standing by and watching he sensed that the others were expecting him to start pulling some weight.

So he sighs, pulls out Roxanne, his masterwork dagger, and says, "I'll go look at the cave. If there's trouble there's no sense in all of us being caught in an ambush. I'll be back with good news. If not..." here Asthelion pauses in thought then finishes, "You'd better come and save my ass."

And with that he heads towards the cave.

Initiative (+4)
Result: 23
Move Silently (+7)
Result: 26
Spot (+6)
Result: 12
Listen (+6)
Result: 18

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.