Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 20 of 25

The halfling child urges you onward. He tells - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2012 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 25 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG
For Kamdrogh players characters only with Oliron as DM
11th Oct, 2012 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 20

Seeing the sudden attack and realizing his companion was hit, Matteo is assaulted by fear. But fear quickly turns into rage. He turns in the direction of the second beast, the one far from Ashtelion, and starts waving his right hand while mumbling misterious words in a forgotten language. A small green sphere forms in his hand and darts towards the centipede. Acid Splash Ranged attack: natural 20 (Wow!) 3 dmg Critical 17+3dex=20 (SuperWow!) 1 dmg

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2012 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Avan sighs as he sees what happened and how it could have bee prevented.

Stepping back 5 feet Avan aims at the rearing centipede's exposed areas and fires two arrows systematically and quickly.

Ranged(+5 -2): 21, 14 (rapid shot (I forgot about the -2 against the shadows but it wouldn't make a difference.))
Damage: 4, 1

14th Oct, 2012 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Matteo shoots acid at the centipede before him and hits. The acid quickly eats threw the chinks in the centipedes armor. It hisses writhing around and then dies.

The centipede that reared up in front of Avan is shot down quick. Avan's arrow penetrates the centipedes weaker belly area with ease. It hisses for a moment falling to the ground, dead.

15th Oct, 2012 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

Page 20 RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

"I did it! I did it! The forbidden spells are powerful indeed!", thought Matteo seeing the body of the centipede burned by his magical acid. It was the first time he used magic for harmful meanings. The Magic Academy in Yowok forbid the study of offensive spells and he learned the few actually in his spellbook after fleeing from the school. The empty scroll case in his backpack contained a special scroll filled with some of the forbidden spells he now could master. In the other scroll case stays a letter from his mentor, a letter that he should have destroyed since the beginning of his journey had he followed the instructions of Master Ignazio. But that was the only thing that remembered him of his home and the last words he would ever hear from his mentor.

"With this new knowledge I can now face any kind of danger", thought the bald man feeling shivers running down his backbone. Switching the club back to his right hand, he prepared himself, ready to react to any sign of danger from the explorers and the dogs.

OUT OF CHARACTER
Oliron, I'm having serious problems in posting on this board. I'm in an internet point right now but I will not be able to come here often. I would like to give you some general hints just in case I will not be posting for some time. Matteo will just wait for somebody to open the way. If more centipedes will show up before the party enters the cave he well get at range distance (10 feet) and throw his club. If not, he will follow the party in the cave. In any case, he will not use his daggers: he cannot allow his precious set to be soaked by the vermin's interiors (who said magicians are not eccentric?). Thank you.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post. See Constructive Posting Policy.

15th Oct, 2012 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Avan says "Well done, but next time think for a second. You lost us some coin on the chitin plating." As he talks he moves his had across the roughened exoskeleton of the acid burned centipede.

He quickly snaps his head around and re-prepares his bow as he crouches and enters the cave.

Hide(+8) = 13
Listen (+1) = 5
Move Silently(+8) = 14
Spot(+3) = 13

He motions for Asthelion to come and tells the rest, "We will scout ahead 50 ft then come back and signal you to follow. Then we scout again and we keep going like so."

15th Oct, 2012 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

Out of Character:: I will need to learn to roll the member wars dice before I continue my character's actions, it will take a while to figure that out though. Is it too late to roll the dice to try?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 15th Oct, 2012 - 8:14pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2012 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 20

Avan scouts ahead, the passage is dark and has a strange odor. He does not find anything of note and reports back. So far it is just a tunnel which walls are made of wood.

23rd Oct, 2012 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

The halfling child urges you onward. He tells you the nest is much further in.

Again the child seems confident about the information.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.