Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 21 of 25

"Aarrgh!" Avan reacts to - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2012 - 10:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 25 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG
For Kamdrogh players characters only with Oliron as DM
24th Oct, 2012 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 21

Out of Character: We should set a party order to enter the tunnel. Avan could lead, followed by the halfling and his dogs. Then Felipe and me on the back. I could hold a torch.

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2012 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

In Character:: After the fight is over, Felipe follows the group and says to the halfing boy, "Are you sure where the nests of the centipedes are?"

25th Oct, 2012 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The boy looks to Felipe and laughs, "Yeah, of course!"

He is very upbeat and hops along looking around with a pleased expression on his boyish face.

26th Oct, 2012 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

The boys dog sniffs at the air, he and the dog look at each other for a moment.

"The nest is to straight up ahead. It goes a bit deeper though, hope you aren't scared.", the halfling child smiles.

26th Oct, 2012 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

In Character:: "I won't be scared", he says to the halfing boy, he says it in a tone like he is about to laugh.

Out of Character:: I hope I understand properly to how to roll the dice when my character encounters a centipede.

27th Oct, 2012 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

Out of Character: I realise I was pushing to get the game going and haven't posted last week, for some reason, the emails were being sent to my junk folder for the first time.

Avan continues at the front of the group, checking behind him every now and again to see the group catching up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Oct, 2012 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 21

"I didn't expect it to be so tricky", thought Matteo while trying to ignite one of his torches. After some time, the little shower of sparkles produced by his flint got the target and a small flame engulfed the flammable top of the wooden stick. With a satisfied smile, the wizard followed the group inside the tunnel.

Out of Character: Don't worry Felipe. Just post what you want to do and I'll tell you how to do it in the Player's Hub. After 2 or 3 times you will learn, I'm sure.

27th Oct, 2012 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

"Aarrgh!" Avan reacts to the light. "If you need that to see, stay at the back of the group. All I'll need is the faint glow from it, walking behind me 40 feet. Also don't burn the structure, when we get to the nest it'll be your job to keep that thing off the floor."

+  « First of 25 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.