Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 24 of 25

Out of character: I only hope this game is - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Nov, 2012 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 25 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG
For Kamdrogh players characters only with Oliron as DM
17th Nov, 2012 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 24

Out of Character: Oh I see, that is a good idea Bruconero.

In Character: Felipe follows the party while looking around the area.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 17th Nov, 2012 - 5:56pm

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2012 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: Honestly, that's not my idea. It was Icon that first suggested recovering the corpses.

19th Nov, 2012 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Avan assists in dragging the corpses, and then moves with the party in the suggested order down the secondary tunnel.

Out of Character:: actually, I had an idea

Avan believes that the halfling has the strongest connection to his animals, but will still attempt to discern exactly what is spooking them and/or how they are sensing it. With or without the halflings permission, he pats one on the head and looks deeply into its eyes.

Handle Animal(+3): Nat 20!
Out of Character:: Seriously this blue die only works online, critical 1's at my normal sessions.

Avan also wonders to himself, it he was to go down the hole, scout out, and return, whether the dogs would feel braver.

19th Nov, 2012 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

When he saw Avan getting in intimate communication with the dog, Matteo felt shivers running down his backbone. 'So different and yet so similar', he thought. Nubilar, the elf, used often that kind of trick to amuse the crowds in the circus. 'But this is not Nubilar and is not even an elf', reminded to himself shaking his head silently. Still, he could see the blood of the People running in Avan's veins. And he knew that the dog would see it also. Lowering the torch a little, Matteo waited: a strange smile started to show up at the edge of his mouth.

23rd Nov, 2012 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: How come Oliron is taking long? I notice that he is starting to be less active everyday.

In Character: Felipe notices the smile on Matteo's face, he now puts a suspicious face and he says to Matteo "Hey why you are smiling like that?

24th Nov, 2012 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

Matteo turns to Felipe and answers: "Just wait and you'll see. I think our friend here has a surprise for us". Out of character: I don't know. Looks like Oliron is having some problems.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2012 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 24

Out of Character: I think Oliron will be taking a very long time to come back here. I hope he comes back soon though.

In Character: Felipe says to Matteo "Surprise? What do you mean by that?"

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 28th Nov, 2012 - 6:30pm

29th Nov, 2012 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

Out of character: I only hope this game is not dead. I like my character here, I spent lot of time to create his background and personality based on the dice rolls.

+  « First of 25 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.