Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 6 of 25

Ziminar sees the shadows closing in on Ven. - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2012 - 9:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 25 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG
For Kamdrogh players characters only with Oliron as DM
22nd Aug, 2012 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 6

Avan looks for the shadows to attack before they do but does not spot them. A shadow appears right where the ranger had been looking, but he did not even see it until it came into the light. Instinct takes over as he unloads a barrage of missiles. All of them pass threw the shadow without so much as a scratch, doing no damage.

Ven summons up a protection spell and fires a bolt of light from his hand as the shadows approach. The magical bolt hits one of the shadows but doesn't seem to slow it much.

Asthelion watches from a bit away seeing this all play out.

The shadows continue on to Ven, drawn to the light and his magic. Two of them miss but the third lands a solid blow. Ven feels the strength draining from his body.
(Ven receives 5 temporary strength damage.)

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Aug, 2012 - 12:11am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2012 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG
A Friend

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Jack watches this ply out from the roof of the inn "I figured if we got attack that would happen I know I cant hurt a shadow don't know why they thought they could. Jack shouts the location of the new shadow attack trying to draw the other watchmen t the scene. Jack climbs down from the roof and readies his vial as he makes his way to the group keeping to the lighted pathways.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2012 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Finally noticing that the others are waiting on him to introduce himself Ziminar says:
"Ziminar is my name and I come from Chendl. I am pleased to meet you all."

Turning towards the man that introduced himself as Venificus he says:
"Sir, I'm sorry for taking you for one of these fiends and firing my sling at you.
I am indeed very eager to help the people of Kamdrogh to get rid of this pest anyway I can."

As the group moves out Ziminar follows the appointed leader covering the rear end of the group.
He checks every shadow for a sign of their enemy.

When the shadows attack Ziminar throw a vial the cleric gave him to one of the shadows
Ranged: 1D20 -1 = 16

Out of character: I'm sorry, I have been off to a festival for a week. I forgot to mention this.
I hope used the dice in a correct way, if not please point it out to me.

24th Aug, 2012 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Zim finally catches up with the party and just in time. He sees the shadows closing in on Ven and sprays them with some holy water. It connects with the already wounded shadow with a hiss. The shadow contorts violently withering away into thin air. Some of the holy water splashes over to the other two shadows to their displeasure.

The rest of the party watches not knowing quite how to respond to the situation. The remaining two shadows continue their attack on Ven. The first one misses badly but the second misses just narrowly.

GM note: It is now the third round, the players go first then the shadows.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2012 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing that he's in dire straits Veneficus' trying to put some distance between himself and the shadows, so he takes a 5 foot step back. Then he focuses to one of them and casts again.

"Deletum exanimis"
Ranged touch attack roll:1d20+3=12
Damage roll:1d6+0=3

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2012 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jack watches the shadows while yelling words of encouragement. He keeps his vial at the ready while tryin to stay out of combat. He places his back against a wall hoping he will not have to use his vial.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2012 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 6

Avan has an extra vial, so he takes some time to close the distance to the shadows.

Next round he opens and douses a shadow in the holy water.

using Rapid shot
Ranged touch attacks(+5): 10, Nat 20
Damage(2D4): 4, 5(unmodified)

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2012 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Ziminar sees the shadows closing in on Ven.
He realizes he is out of Holy water and remembers the cleric state that these creatures of shadow cannot be killed by normal means.
That means he cannot even try to attack these creatures.
Ziminar quickly joins the others and keeps an eye out for any other creatures that might try and attack them, so he can point them out to them.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.