Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 12 of 25

In Character:: Felipe turns to Avan, "Hello, - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2012 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 25 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons RPG
For Kamdrogh players characters only with Oliron as DM
22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 12

Felipe replies to the boy, "Yes, I am new here, I have been exploring around and looking for new things to do to get some gold, I came from a far away town."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

"Oh that's exiting, I want to go around and see the world to some day. Why did you leave your town? Is your Mom worried about you? Mine is always not letting me go outside the walls."

22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Felipe replies with a sad face, "My mother already died of age, she must be 60 years old right now, but I hope she is alright in the afterlife."

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:33pm

22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

The boy doesn't say anything and has a sad face for a few moments.
Felipe and the dog whisperer arrive at the west gate.

GM note: I'll wait until tomorrow before setting out and starting the hunt.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:47pm

22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

RPG Kamdrogh Dragons and Dungeons

Felipe says when he arrived the west gate, "Here are, so what we do next?"

Out of Character:: Since Wowbagger cannot play his character for a while, there is still Icon to play his character, how come he is not doing anything about his character?

22nd Sep, 2012 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

Out of Character:: Once we wait until tomorrow I will begin the hunting adventure. I'm not sure why everyone suddenly went quite. That sort of thing seems to happen in Dungeons & Dragons. More people will show up though.

I just put up a new thread where anyone can give me their idea for a character and I make it. So that should bring more players in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2012 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG - Page 12

Out of Character:: the sleight of hand was to check whether or not Ziminar notices that it was only 25gp, but I like this outcome too.

At the market, Avan buys a Hide from Animals potion for 50gp.

Later he tells the party when he heads towards the west gate. He's relieved to see the child and a tough looking guard. Any party members with him get a contemptuous glare.

"Hello once again," says Avan. "Glad to see you brought help! I am Avan."

When he is greeted in return, Avan says "It's getting late in the day, it would be far safer to leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Let me pay for some rooms close to the gate."

23rd Sep, 2012 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

In Character:: Felipe turns to Avan, "Hello, I think I had seen you at the market, didn't you see me there?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.