Voting For Members

Voting Members - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Feb, 2005 - 1:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I vote for Members or Moderators...
  Each month       87.50%
  Every other month       0.00%
  Never       12.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
... and Moderators or Even Singles
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2004 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Voting For Members

Do you vote for other Members, Moderators or Singles each month? If you do or don't please state why or why not. The links to vote can be found via the site map. The link to vote for a single is found in the Singles section. The results can be found on both the Honor Club and Singles pages.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2004 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Members Voting

This was the first time I voted (July) and I will try to continue voting from now on. I was fortunate to be voted for my first 2 months here and it makes you feel welcomed and appreciated.

2nd Aug, 2004 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Voting For Members Feedback & FAQ News Community

I vote each month. However, I generally chose who I think is the best that month in general and then just give them my vote in all categories unless someone else really stands out in a particular category.

9th Jan, 2005 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Members Voting

The voting page is a lot different now. There are only two categories:

Mod of the Month and Member of the Month and you simply enter a name.

In this way there is no confusion as to whom you would like to see as the person of the month. I have found in the past that people voted for certain users in the various categories yet expected someone else to win. Also, we got members that worked for just one ideal like 'Most Funny'. Rather than have that we just choose the one person that is the overall best.

4th Feb, 2005 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Members Voting

I try to vote every month, although I admit there are times I forget . I think is nice to have a feature where we can appreciate the work of a moderator and the work of a good poster. Everyone likes to feel appreciated and the Honor Club does exactly that.

5th Feb, 2005 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Voting For Members

I usually do vote because I want folks to have recognition for their activity here. We so appreciate our "core" members who take the time to post constructively, or with humor, or with love (or all three smile.gif )

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2005 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Voting Members

I like the change in the voting. I find it much more likely people will take the time to vote if they just need to make two quick choices. Of course, maybe we should make it even simpler. For mod of the month, maybe we can just have the form already filled in with Malexander's name! laugh.gif It would save the users from actually having to type it! Now, just let me say, yes I am jealous, not that he always wins, but that he always deserves to win. I wish I were as even tempered and rational, but at my ripe old age...that isn't going to happen! Just ask my boss.

5th Feb, 2005 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Voting Members Community News FAQ & Feedback

Tena: For mod of the month, maybe we can just have the form already filled in with Malexander's name!

That is a great idea! What I am going to do is make a drop down menu with all your (Moderator) names so that the person just has to select the Mod they want for Member of the Month since there is only so many of you. Hmmm... maybe I should include the Bots in this too? Nah, let's make it a human only thing. wink.gif
Offtopic but,
Tena: I wish I were as even tempered and rational...

Nah, I would then have to call you S&L Jane (sweet & lovely) and that is just too boring - I like you just the way you are - it is good spice for the pot!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Voting For Members

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,