Betancore Introduction - Page 2 of 2

There is a thread that probably needs updating - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Aug, 2012 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2012 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Betancore Introduction - Page 2

international QUOTE (betancore)
On that response I would like to say that transparency is good but there are times a more "Tactful" approach is required.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, can you elaborate more on what you are referring to exactly about "Tactful" and "Transparency"?

international QUOTE
If you have any idea how to work around this please tell me!

Sorry, I'm also not sure what you are asking here, work around what exactly?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2012 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Betancore Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Betancore

international QUOTE
All discussion here is public

This is where I was referring about transparency. What I mean by tactful is that if you read Oliron's game Dungeons & Dragons Kamdrogh RPG you can see that right now I'm in a tight spot and I needed to talk about it with my DM first before my character reacts on dizguyear's last post. If I go public now and roleplay it, maybe that wouldn't be good for the game. That's why I wanted to PM Oliron. Anyway I know now that's not an option so I'll just wait for my turn and hope for the best.

For the next part that perhaps wasn't clear, I m asking basically if I can join right now the other games or I have to wait for my rpger status.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2012 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Betancore Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE
I'm in a tight spot and I needed to talk about it with my DM first before my character reacts on dizguyear's last post

Dizguyear was deleted so possibly you can ignore his role in the game but you can discuss the options with Oliron in his support thread for that game.

international QUOTE
I can join right now the other games or I have to wait for my rpger status.

Each RPG here has requirements. If you are talking about JB's role-playing games then you need to have 30 posts and you can possibly join the super heroes RPG. The other ones like World of Medieval and Future Earth require you to have an activity of 75%. To make your posts do not limit yourself to the games, this is a very large community you can talk about other topics such as your own country - Greece. Use the new country selector at the bottom to find all topics related to Greece.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2012 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Betancore Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Betancore

I see! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. About dizguyear, it's probably none of my business, but I'm curius as to why he was deleted. Our DM perhaps can tell us?

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2012 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Betancore

Members are often deleted when they consistently choose to not follow the rules and policies they agreed to before joining. See: Constructive Posting Policy. Each member has their own introduction thread and the reason for his deletion can be given here: Source 1 really though if you want to learn about this community operates you need to look around and read so far you are only participating here and in the role-playing games.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2012 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.6%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Betancore Introduction

We're down one in Super Heroes and Future Earth so it will be cool if you can get your post and activity up to join us.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2012 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Betancore Introduction
A Friend

Betancore Introduction - Page 2

Thank you for the invite Fairmaiden, I promise as soon as I meet the requirements I'll join both games. Not to mean any offence to our support but as I'm stating in my reason to be here I'm here for roleplaying. Not to undermine the value of the community's function. I believe what you do, giving a place for discussion and intellectual stimuli is a very good thing. Who knows maybe in the future I'll join the discussions or even start one myself.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2012 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Betancore Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

There is a thread that probably needs updating but the core information is pretty much the same, you can look it over to satisfy your inquisitiveness into members being deleted: Source 1

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Betancore Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,