Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Fallen

Star Trek Deep Space Fallen - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Sep, 2012 - 7:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2012 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Now that you have played it - what is your review for the video game "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Fallen"?

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Fallen (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2012 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Fallen - Space Deep Trek Star

Here are some cheat codes for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Fallen if you guys need them:

First, to activate cheat codes you press [TAB] and then enter panacea

Then you can use any of these,

God mode - god
Full ammunition - allammo
Flight mode - fly
No clipping mode - ghost
Disable flight and no clipping - walk
Kill all enemies in current level - killpawns
Level skip - skiplevel
Level select - open [map name]

8th Aug, 2012 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Fallen Gaming Video & Issues Computer

To me, this game is very strategic and challenging, what really helped me when I play the game is the tricoder, it always help me find lost things and keys most important of all.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2012 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I've never tried one of these FPS Star Trek games. I prefer piloting a starship. That's why games such as Star Trek Bridge Commander, flight simulators, and Kerbal Space Program appeal to me.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2012 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Name: Milk

Comments: Sometimes when I use the cheat codes I get weird codes all over the screen, what is that about?

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2012 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Milk,

I think that's to disuade you from cheating... I'm not sure, I never played this game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2012 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek Deep Space - Fallen

Milk, I see what you what you are talking about, when you you enable cheating, the Star Trek game lets you reveal hidden codes in the game. If the coding is white, than those are called actors, so if you make your character look at a wall, you will see a actor there, those are coding that makes up graphics and things. If you see a green one, than that is the extra detailed statistics of the actor. In some levels there is a lot of actors,(F1, F2, F3, F4, Etc. To reveal them.) The only way to create more actors is mines, so if set up 100 mines, there will be 100 actors, each thing is a actor for each level.

I hope my information is useful to you.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 26th Sep, 2012 - 7:10pm

> TOPIC: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Fallen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,