[puzzle] The Twins

[puzzle] Twins - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 6th Aug, 2004 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2004 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

[puzzle] The Twins

See if you can figure this one out, I lost a few brain cells over it shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--> <br /><br />Two women enter a <!--WORD2URL-01--><a href='https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=97' title='' target='_blank'><!--END WORD2URL-01-->business<!--WORD2URL-02--></a><!--END WORD2URL-02--> place to apply for a job at the same time. Both submit their applications which says that they were both born to the same parents, both were born on the same date, they have the same height weight and look alike. The receptionist taking the application says with a smile:<br /><br />
To which the two women reply...

"No"

Question is... how can this be?

[puzzle] The Twins
[puzzle] The Twins (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2004 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Twins puzzle

I have 2 solutions for that puzzle:

1) One of them is a clon laugh.gif

2) They are not twins, they have another sister and they are triplets undecided.gif

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2004 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

[puzzle] The Twins
A Friend

[puzzle] The Twins Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I like LDS_forever's second answer. Although another thought that occured to me is that maybe they are cyborgs from the future, sent back to murder the CEO of the company.

6th Aug, 2004 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Twins puzzle

I like LSD_forever's second answer. They have to be triplets or quads or something like that.

> TOPIC: [puzzle] The Twins

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,