Keshorn Walcott - Page 2 of 4

Once again Keshon Walcott can't get - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Aug, 2013 - 11:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Keshorn Walcott Quotes Personality
13th Aug, 2012 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Keshorn Walcott - Page 2

I hope all of that does not go to his head... It is a lot to receive for a 19 year old. Hopefully his parents can guide him. On another note they are having a celebration for him in Toco and after 8 hours on the road the motorcade has not arrived yet!

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2012 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Walcott Keshorn

This may not be popular but I think they should have stopped when they gave him the land in Toco, money and an education. I think they are overdoing it now as this is way too much for a young man to handle.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2012 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Keshorn Walcott
A Friend

Keshorn Walcott Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Unfortunately that's the Caribbean way when things like this happen. All you had to do is win bronze and you'd get rewarded. So it was predictable that they were going to give him everything and the kitchen sink for winning gold. rolleyes.gif We can only hope it doesn't go to the young champion's head.

24th Sep, 2012 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Walcott Keshorn

The government has Keshorn Walcott attending nearly every public event, like he is a junior minister now.

24th Sep, 2012 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Walcott Keshorn

I don't get it...How Keshorn Walcott get so much for just throwing a stick? How that can be a sport? It is obvious that the government overdo it too much.

15th Mar, 2013 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Keshorn Walcott

Felipe, it is not just "Throwing a stick" it takes a big deal of training.

As an update, he is not moving to the Federation Park home because it is too small to accommodate his family and equipment so the HDC is going out of their way and building a residential compound and they were supposed to have handed over a key on February (they didn't disclose the location) where he can even accommodate his manager if he wishes to do so.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2013 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Keshorn Walcott - Page 2

Keshorn Walcott is a one hit wonder or what? After getting first place in the Olympics all the man doing is getting 6th place everywhere else. Keshorn, in case all that prize money have you bamboozled you want to get 1st, not 2nd, not 3rd and oh gosh not 6th!

20th Aug, 2013 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Keshorn Walcott Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Once again Keshon Walcott can't get any medals. His excuse for not reaching the World Championship finals... He had an ankle injury and recovered a month before the meet. I hope Keshon does not turn out to be a one hit wonder.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Keshorn Walcott

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,