Subway Trinidad

Subway Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Jun, 2013 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Subway Tobago
13th Aug, 2012 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad

Subway Trinidad

What are your thoughts about Subway in Trinidad and Tobago? In general I cannot comprehend what is the big deal in eating a few slices of deli in between a small loaf of bread. What is more is the price they charge for it here. When they first opened foot long subs were available for a little over $20. Now most of their foot long subs are around $40! Right now they are trying to promote a free treat when you buy a foot long sub... Well of course you are paying so much you may as well get a free drink too!

Subway Trinidad
Subway Trinidad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2012 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Subway

I really enjoy Subway, whether is the ham sandwich or the veggie delight, their sandwiches are very satisfying. When you eat it, you feel you are eating something a little healthier than normal and fresh. I agree with the price though, it's very expensive. I think they are just taking advantage they have become so popular in Trinidad.

14th Aug, 2012 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I am amazed about it really especially when a roti or Chinese meal or even a creole lunch can be bought for so much less. I do not understand why Trinis buy into franchisees so much.

14th Aug, 2012 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Subway

People like variety too JB. Curry and Chinese are available everywhere and after a while it's boring.

14th Aug, 2012 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Subway

And Subway isn't boring? They have one set way of serving their food - sandwich style and the things they put inside are the same as well. As a vegetarian it is highly limited for me to go out and buy bread with veggies inside - I can do that home for myself and save $40. Give me my curry and Chinese any day.

8th Oct, 2012 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad

I used to like Subway long time ago, but now I don't like it anymore, I am not sure it is because the sandwich is cold or something they put that on the sandwich makes me have heartburn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st May, 2013 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad

The price increases at this Chain are ridiculous. Some years ago you could have gotten a 6 inch sandwich for $21.00 whereas nowadays you get the same for almost $30.00! Back to cooking everyday for me!

9th Jun, 2013 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Cagel but they have the $20 daily special, a 6 inch and a drink that's not too bad I know because in the morning on my way to work I hear the radio and the advertisements.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Subway Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,