Surviving Torture

Surviving Torture - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Aug, 2004 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2004 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Surviving Torture

If you were a secret agent being held by an enemy nation and under torture for information that you do have, how long do you think it would take before you would break if the pain was agonizing? Would you be able to block the pain?

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2004 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Torture Surviving

how long do you think it would take before you would break if the pain was agonizing? Would you be able to block the pain?

It depends of what kind of torture methods they are using, I don't think I could handle anything that involves electricity. undecided.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2004 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Surviving Torture
A Friend

Surviving Torture History & Civil Business Politics

I'd like to think that I wouldn't let myself be captured. I'm not sure, I'd like to think that nothing they did could break me. But I think if they skinned me I would probably break. I've got a high pain tolerance, so I don't know. It would be interesting to find out.

> TOPIC: Surviving Torture

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,