The Scariest Movie...

The Scariest Movie - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Nov, 2003 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2003 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

The Scariest Movie...

With Halloween just around the corner, I thought I would ask this:  what was the scariest movie you ever saw?  Why did you think this was the scariest compared to others?

Mine is most definitely 'The Exorcist'.  :o  (Not the remake, but the original one.)  I never saw a scarier movie than that.  It gave me nightmares for weeks  ;)  It was just the creepiest one I ever remember seeing.  

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2003 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Movie Scariest The

I agree with you Mss, The Exorcist (the original one) was the scariest movie I ever seen, I saw it when I was 12 years old even though I was not allowed to. I was scared and jumpy for 2 whole weeks lol...even go to school was a work because I was all frighten lol

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

The Scariest Movie... Sports & Fashion Music Movies

here a list

A BUCKET OF BLOOD" (1959)

"PSYCHO" (1960)

"THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE" (1974)

"BLACK CHRISTMAS" (1974)

"HALLOWEEN" (197

"MAN BITES DOG" (1992)

"SCREAM" (1996)

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

Movie Scariest The

"BLACK CHRISTMAS" (1974)

I don't think that I have ever heard of this movie, Xtra.  What's it about?  Those are some pretty scary movies.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

Movie Scariest The

Is about a killer who calls and harrasses teens from another line in the house from upstairs. Good movie tho, is by far one of the best scary movies i ever seen.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

The Scariest Movie...

Oh, ok, thanks for explaining that for me, Xtra.  :)  I may have to see if I can rent it and check it out.  

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

The Scariest Movie...

Well, i personally thing the scariest movie would be 28 days later.....its just super creepy and tense.  I've never had a nightmare about a movie or been scared by a movie until i saw this one.  It just scared me.  Its rated R though, its got male nudity right at the start of the movie unfortunately.  Thats about it for bad stuff though.  If ya see it, just remember to close your eyes with it cuts to a hospital.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

The Scariest Movie...
A Friend

The Scariest Movie... Movies Music Fashion & Sports

i personally thing the scariest movie would be 28 days later

I think I have heard of this movie.  Wasn't it about a blood disease or something that kills of most of the population and leaves some survivors or something like that?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Scariest Movie...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,