Favorite Soda - Page 2 of 5

I love to drink Frutopia if I am really hot - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Aug, 2004 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2004 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

Favorite Soda
A Friend

Favorite Soda - Page 2

My favorites: Ginger Ale( Canada Dry only please) when I'm sick with a cold, 7up, Sierra Mist or Sprite when I have the flu. Hires, Mug or A&W root beer. With A&W I only like it from the soda fountain, super icy cold.

I do love Classic Coke. Most especially in floats. Love what it does to the ice cream. MMMmmmm. Regular Dr. Pepper. I like it heated too. Caution, pop open the can the night before so that it goes flat, then you can put it into a cup and nuke it till it is hot. When I need a real sugar fix then I want a Cream Soda.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2004 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Favorite Soda
A Friend

Soda Favorite

I'm a cola girl at heart- that is when I'm not slugging down gallons of coffee and iced tea. wink.gif My favorite soda is Jolt Cola (their motto: All the sugar and twice the caffeine), but I can't find it locally anymore. The prices I've seen online are outrageous. In leiu of Jolt, my money's on Coke Classic. When we know we're going to have company, I make sure to stock several 2 ltr. bottles in the pantry.

15th Aug, 2004 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Favorite Soda Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My favorite soda is root beer. IBC Root Beer to be exact. That has to be the best of any I have ever had. However, root beer tends to give me digestive troubles so I don't drink it often. I don't like the diet variety either. Since I am dieting and prefer not to have the extra calories, I drink mostly diet Sprite or Fresca lately.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Soda
A Friend

Page 2 Soda Favorite

ROOT BEER all the way!!!!!!!!

though i prefer IBC if it's bottled
Mug if it's canned
and A&W if it's fresh from the A&W store!

and i think my second favorite soda would be mountain dew code red and orange soda.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Soda
A Friend

Soda Favorite

My favorite soda is Ginger Ale. (Canada Dry) I also like this Trinidadian soda called Solo ( Sorrel) The only place I can find this drink is in N.Y. and N.J.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2004 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Favorite Soda
A Friend

Favorite Soda

Most definitely, my favorite soda is Dr.Pepper.

Fizzy goodness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2004 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Soda
A Friend

Favorite Soda - Page 2

good ol' prune juice...na, i'll skip it and continue to go for the root beer.

just wondering what people think of the fruit flavored soda?
grape? orange? and that fruitopia stuff?

20th Aug, 2004 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Soda Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I love to drink Frutopia if I am really hot and need to quench my thirst. I usually buy a bottle right after I am finished golfing (it is too a sport! tongue.gif ). The course I play on has a machine that sells it. If I am extremely hot and thirsty, carbonated sodas don't do it for me.

The fruit flavored sodas are o.k. I don't like them in diet variety and I don't like them enough to waste the calories drinking the non-diet variety on a regular basis, though.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 20th Aug, 2004 - 3:54pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Favorite Soda

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,