The Target: Maxis

The Target Maxis - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Aug, 2004 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Aug, 2004 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

The Target: Maxis

My goodness, you can't even travel on a Maxi anymore. A policeman shot killed on one, today a driver is murdered on another. Now they are talking about doing searches of passengers before they come on... I seriously doubt if that will do anything and for one who is going to allow a maxi conductor to search them?

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2004 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Maxis Target The

Welcome to Trinidad and Tobago! rolleyes.gif This country is becoming soooo unsafe, you cannot go out freely because you don't know if you are going to return home safely undecided.gif Its becoming really scary. I heard the news about the Maxi driver, I hope nobody gets the idea and start doing it all over just like its happening with the kidnappings.

8th Aug, 2004 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

The Target: Maxis Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This is really scary; I used to take the maxi to and from school every day, and I never envisioned it becoming such a dangerous activity. It really hurts me to hear and read of such happenings in the country I grew up in, and still have family in. I hope the government can open their eyes and try to make some changes, or get help if they need it to make the country a better place!

8th Aug, 2004 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Maxis Target The

Personally, I do not see Manning very anxious in his tone of voice when speaking on the matter. In fact, this is not just my point of view, but one that has been expressed by most people here, yet things still 'run the same'.

> TOPIC: The Target: Maxis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,