Why Religion Is Good For Society - Page 2 of 3

I think all religion are good at its core. - Page 2 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 13th Apr, 2022 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
18th Nov, 2017 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Why Religion Is Good For Society - Page 2

Pure religion, could be expressed as doing to others as you would expect yourself to be treated.
For example, caring for the poor, the mistreated, the unloved, the homeless, the orphan.
Showing kindness, respect, mercy, love in practical ways.
When someone does the opposite, hate, violence, disrespect, not caring etc. In the name of religion.
They are in reality, not showing pure religion in public.
I'm quite sure many religious groups, including Christian, Muslim, and even Atheists are more than capable of showing the former.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2018 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Society Good Religion Why

Agreeing with Anronrosby, any religion can be twisted. This often happens to achieve some selfish goal or stir up some sort of strong emotional response. It seems like most religion tends to gravitate towards a common good.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Why Religion Is Good For Society
A Friend

Why Religion Is Good For Society Beliefs Religious General

Religion can be good for society as it brings up ideas that can make people strive to be better versions of themselves.

17th Apr, 2020 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Society Good Religion Why

Same answer that in my post to “bad” for society. I would add that also depends on how the person use their beleives towards other people.

26th Sep, 2021 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Society Good Religion Why

Yes I agree with that. It helps people who believe in religion know wight or wrong. It also tells you who you can worship and who you should not. Yes you should never put your beliefs on someone who does not believe in the same religion as you.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2022 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Religion is a pretty big subject and yes religion can teach people to be respectful and helpful it can also cause us to do bad things.
Christianity however is no religion, it is a relationship with God who gave His only son for the forgiveness of all our sins. Jesus loves you and he will forgive all of your sins and embrace you just trust in him!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2022 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Why Religion Good Society - Page 2

You say "Jesus" but someone else may say "Allah" or another will say "Vashti" or some other deity and that is the main issue. While religion may enable a more cooperative society it can also cause division.

13th Apr, 2022 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Why Religion Good Society General Religious Beliefs - Page 2

I think all religion are good at its core. They teaches people to be good and decent human being. It's when you takes things to the extreme and cult-like behaviour. Then it's no bueno.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Why Religion Is Good For Society

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,