Why Religion Is Bad For Society - Page 2 of 6

I think all religions have some bad and some - Page 2 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 16th Mar, 2016 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Atheism
18th Feb, 2015 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Why Religion Is Bad For Society - Page 2

Religion is bad for society when the views being taught are centered around war and hate. We see in the news how this happens often in certain parts of the world.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2015 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Society Bad Religion Why

Religion is truly bad when its allowed to dictate personal freedom - its then when you find yourself in prison for something you DON'T believe in.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

Why Religion Is Bad For Society
A Friend

Why Religion Is Bad For Society Beliefs Religious General

I prescribe to the philosophy of not harming others physically or fiscally. I don't like zealotry of any sort. Religious individuals and atheists alike can be off putting with their stances. As Jefferson stated in his 1782 Notes on Virginia,

international QUOTE
"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

9th Oct, 2015 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Society Bad Religion Why

The kinds of things that are done in the name of religion has been probably worst than what benefit it has given to society. That is a debatable point but it exists today.

28th Nov, 2015 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Society Bad Religion Why

Were as I believe that religion, as it is meant to be, is not a bad thing, I do believe that as it is, or at least how a fair number of people perceive it, is horrid. Most religious doctrines teach tolerance and kindness towards one another no matter the color of their skin, belief, or social upbringing. Unfortunately a lot of people believe that you only need to be kind and tolerant towards those of the same beliefs, color, or social stature as ones self, which is completely asinine. That is the only reason I am against religion.

8th Jan, 2016 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

The worst part about religion is it clouds good logical thinking by replacing it with the misunderstood philosophies of dead men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2016 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Why Religion Bad Society - Page 2

If it is fanatical then religion is bad, very bad for society because then it starts to do the opposite of what it is meant to be: bring peace and do good.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Religion Bad Society General Religious Beliefs - Page 2

I think all religions have some bad and some good effects on society. Some religions are worse than others. Sometimes religions are misused to justify terrible things. But people are often quick to forget the good things that are done in the name of religion.

I'm part of a community that continually offers time, money and effort in service to others, whether part of our group or not. We feed poor people, help rebuild houses and communities after disasters, bake for hospice, sort clothes for collection agencies, make dinners and put on games and entertainment for kids stuck in hospital - for example.

My religion is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's what continually strips sin out of my life and keeps my relationships with people strong. It makes my family full of joy and love. I think it has a big knock-on effect to have many joyful, positive people mixed into a society.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Why Religion Is Bad For Society

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,