Marvin Lakhan - Pedophile

Marvin Lakhan Pedophile - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Aug, 2013 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trini pedophile Pedophile Trini ends up on USA national TV after undercover sting catches him trying to be intimate with a minor in Florida. He has now been deported to Trinidad and was highlighted by TV6 News.
20th May, 2006 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

It is alarming the amount of pedophiles that are using the internet as a tool to get easy access to children. In this case, a Trinidadian man was arrested with other men in a set up to catch pedophiles:

international QUOTE
"Trinidadian Marvin Lakhan, who went on the Web site using the screen name crazytrini85, when confronted by Hansen, said: "It will not happen again."

According to transcripts from an interview between Hansen and the suspect, Lakhan had a bizarre and graphic conversation in an online chat room with what he thought was a14-year-old girl.

The decoy, a hired actress playing the part of a young teen and using screen name cindyloveztodance, said she was a virgin.

Lakhan said he wanted to have sex with her in several rooms in her parents" house and in the hot tub. He also asked if the "girl" would involve her pet cat in a sex act.

She said she would give it a try if Lakhan would strip off all his clothes when he arrived at the house. It turned out he was a man of his word.

When Lakhan entered the house, he stripped while calling out to the "girl."

He was also armed with Cool Whip.

Instead, Lakhan is confronted by Hansen, interviewed and then arrested by police.

A Ft Myers court later placed him on a US$50,000 bond...."

Source 2

21st Aug, 2012 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Pedophile Lakhan Marvin

This case was highlighted by TV6 News tonight and they showed his face and the undercover video when he tried to have sex with the girl. They said he was recently deported back to Trinidad. I looked him up online and his photo and conviction is well published:

* Florida s-xual offenders: Source 4

The video clip of this incident is still online:

Marvin Lakhan - Pedophile (Hover)

27th Aug, 2013 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Marvin Lakhan - Pedophile Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

You know what is the saddest part about this... The cool collective way he was taking in everything happening to him. I mean if I was caught naked by a guy opening a door I would be looking to run scared but Marvin Lakhan - it was just a normal day for him. He probably thought he was back in Maracas beach. rolleyes.gif

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Marvin Lakhan - Pedophile

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,