If You Had A Lot Of Money

If Lot Money - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th Jan, 2003 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

user posted image

An unknown Great Aunt dies and leaves US $1,000,000, her mansion estate, and stocks and bonds totaling US $4,000,000 to you on the condition that you can only have it if you promise to live in the most remote part of the Amazon helping the Indians for 20 years.

Would you agree to the terms?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Money Lot Had If

Heck yea I would love to go to the rainforest money is not everthing after all and you could probally buy some cool stuff along but when you see people without money you see what really matters you know the scripture it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle....

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2003 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Had A Lot Of Money Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would definitely take the offer that is more than enough money to build up that part of the world, in the mean time I would buy lots of cool game boy games and we would entertain our selves like that and I would share the money with them and we would transport everything we needed, with all that money I would make lots of new friends well maybe they would only like me for the money but still shush: P LOL

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Money Lot Had If

Of course.. Its not like someone hasn't helped me in my life so i would like to help the Indians. Then Amazon I'm sure wouldnt be a bad place to live, and besides I'm independent. I would do it without the money and house involved. lol yeah right!

18th Oct, 2003 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Money Lot Had If

Well of course!!! what a great way would be enjoying the money and at the same time helping people in need!!!? smile.gif

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2003 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't know what i would do,  I would probably take the money and go help the tribal people of the Amazon.  I don't see how money could help them, other than importing stuff from other countries.  Giving them money won't help because they couldn't use it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If Had Lot Money

If I had alot of money I would.. Pay off all the bills, plow down the shack I'm currently living in build a bran new up-dated house fill it with great new things.
Besides that I would upgrade my aunts small horse shelter to a huge stable where her show horses can go, and she could start her own buisiness in boarding horses.
I would buy new cars for my family members.
I would make my family happy.

-Ivy

> TOPIC: If You Had A Lot Of Money

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,